chapter 93

"my fault I thought you wanted some vitamin d this morning " I smile to him infront of the bathroom door stripping from what I wore to bed and say "come on " he get up fast as I cut on the shower "shit I bout fell hold up bae" I hear him running to the bathroom as I come out my panties I climb in the warm shower as he come out his basketball shorts finna get in wimme.

He get in standing infront of me in all his glory and I smile walking up to him putting my leg up as he grab it grabbing the other to hold me he kiss me grabbing my ass cheeks pulling em apart than mooshing them back together before guiding himself in me I hold his shoulders closer to mine as I feel him sliding in me.He turn around going close to the wall before bouncing me on his dick as I moaned in his ear "jayyahh" "hmmh" we kept going as he stuffed me as came all over his dick it just made him more motivated to get his as I thrusted my hips with his he pushed me into a corner using it as his advantage and started banging my shit.

He soon got his and we washed off than got out I was drying off as he fixed the bed I took out an outfit and moisturized my body than got my clothes on as did he. In some grey joggers and I sat on the bed because apparently he's not finished getting dressed my fault let's be patient."bae you think I need another tape up or sumn" I nod "yea and retwist I need to learn how to do it" he laugh smirking walking off out the roomas I sit on the bed patiently playing with my hair.

I hear him come back after awhile he look at me clueless as hell "youn wanna go no more?" "yea" "come on than bae want me to tote you" "no I can walk I'm just waiting for you to finish getting dressed " he look at himself than me "fuck you talm bout?" "apparently your in the middle of getting dressed baby want me to help you ?" "so youn wanna go basically?" I get up off the bed and tug his joggers looking at him "you wanna fuck again? " I roll my eyes "no I want you to change these " he lick his lips "I got a hole or sumn in em" "no just change em ion like em you can wear em in the house" "we ain got time we gotta go I can't change em right now" "no than " I say turning around getting back on his bed "what youn like bout em?" "you already know what just take em off" I say turning my head as he come in my face making me lean back "nah tell me wasup first?" I look up holding his chest as he lean over me "no you gon laugh " "nah I'm not tell me ma" "jay your playing I'm serious" "serious bout what we playing wit mickey mouse or sumn tell me and stop throwing clues"  "people can see our print" he lick his lips spreading my legs to put em on his back "youn want nobody to see yo dick?" he say kissing my face down my neck "no.." I whisper.

"imma take em off but next time be direct you my woman only woman in my life that's gon be in my bed and everything else so stake your claim " I nod he grab my hand and mumble "grab it and say mines" "m?" he nod pecking my lips I do it hesitating as he look at me and I say "mine." he nod kissing me and say "yours" he nod as I look at him he smirk "you so fucking beautiful baby" I smile and whisper "thank you" . "I'm finna switch these than we gon get your fruit bowl " "okay". He nod going back to his clothes slipping out of them and into some pants tucking his shit to the side I smile he look at me and wink.

We soon made our way out the house and to the store on the phone with sean from his phone."so what yall finna get into today" "grandma house than back to the house" jay say to sean I go and pick up a fruit bowl with watermelons and pineapple innit "dats da one you want?" "yea" he nod as we go to the drinks he pass me the phone "hey seanio" "hey babymomma how you feeling ?" I look at him questioningly "I'm good ?" "oh I tho-" jay smack the phone cracking it and I look at the screen "jayy your phone wha- what was that" "my fault I thought I saw an spider ma I gotta stop smoking before we go out I be tripping " I nod "we can get it fixed it's ok let's just go" he nod I pick up the phone seeing the phone cut off I try to turn it back on but it don't work he take it from my hands and mumble "we don't need phones anyway I'm with who I want and like to be around" I nod holding his hand as we walk to a register to pay I sit my stuff down as jay do the same standing behind me the girl rang us up as I slide my hand in jay pocket getting his wallet I had to establish for him because for some reason he just likes to pull the money out of his bare pocket when you can dress it up wallets are for to dress up your money or pockets.

The girl look at me as jay hold my waist I give her a twenty as she raise her eyebrow I smile softly jay kiss my cheek making me look around I get paranoid when he's affectionate with me in public I need to break that habit  he's done nothing but treated me nice.I get our change back putting it in his wallet and pockets as he grabs the bag and I his arm leaving the store.