chapter 123

Why you asking so many questions bout it he say I shrug because maybe you just not rubbing me right at the moment you came in here and threw my weed on the table like it was a used condom or sumn like I was cheating.He grab my blunt ashing it and say if ion want you going somewhere just don't stop asking me questions bout shit and just listen to me. I huff softly and mumble you really blowing me right now jaylen can you move I'm tryna clean up. He lean in trying to kiss me and I turn so he could kiss my cheek and he pull back and mumble gimme a kiss so I know you ain mad right now ma. I straight face him and say you just put out my blunt, threw my bag of weed on our counter, and basically accused me of cheating after running around in a circle.Im not accusing you of cheating I just don't want you doing shit like that by yourself it's dangerous. I nod I get that but nothing happened and how am I gonna know how to do stuff by myself if you trying to do it for me 99 percent of the time jay.He come closer to me boxing me in so you wanna go see a nigga bout some weed by yourself basically? I look off knowing what he doing and say what you really tryna say step bout it not tip toe jaylen say it. He put his face in my neck and I roll my eyes because he can't be fucking serious he kiss it and mumble against my skin you fucking him..? no jaylen I'm not fucking the guy who gives me weed I'm not a hoe I'm in a whole relationship why would I go and fuck that up by doing sumn stupid.

He wrap his arm around me and start sucking on my neck I close my eyes holding him he mumble I'm sorry bae I huff and say jay we need to talk please.He pick me up and peck my lips quickly yea wassup baby? he kept sucking on my neck going down my chest as I felt him rubbing my thighs jay stop we need to talk seriouslyuh I felt him lick up my throat I moan..listen I tried to be strong and you know as the strong growing beautiful girl I am Ilethimfuck.

Yes I did because hard times don't last forever but also because I was horny too.He kept doing it and I said just pull it out bubba he mumbled bet come up out of these I nodded hurrying up takin off my shorts and panties as I took my phone out my bra laying it on the counter and he stroked his shit already hard and ready I was bending over till I remembered earlier and mumbled where's your condom jay ? hm? I thought hm? hell. but said you need a condom go get one he rub down his face before pulling his shorts back up and said igh don't move its right there play with yo pussy till I get back.I rolled my eyes as he ran down the hallway bout tripping over the mop bucket I stood up straight and cut off his air pods laying em on the counter beside each other he came back sliding on the condom and mumble I'm ready you still ready? I nodded and bended over pulling my panties down as he watched from behind me I looked back and rubbed my ass as he started trying to put it in I pulled my ass and mumbled go ahead. he did pushing into me slowly as I laid my face on the counter holding the edges as he fucked me he pushed my shirt up from behind and said you got back dimpless what the fuck I didn't know that damnnn I moaned as he pounded me and rubbed em ian think they was that serious it's just fucking dimples I thought.Uh uh huh he mumbled he held around me tightly pulling me up as he pulled my shirt up and bra rubbing my titties as he fucked me still I moaned loud cumming on him he stroked me hard again before pulling out and snatching the condom off bae hurry up come catch this open up come on thatsss it that's it he said as I let him nut in my mouth and I swallowed as he patted my jaw than kissed me I leaned on the counter catching my breathe as he fixed his shorts back and mumbled come on so I can lay you down I felt him grab me and I mumbled no I'm good I just need something to drink I got stuff to do I said in a raspy voice.Ion think you should- the house is mid clean just help me do this please I said standing up fixing my bra and stuff as he watched low eyed I smile and say my drink jay get it please I rub his cheek as I bend putting my clothes back on.

He did so than went and laid down in the couch I just rolled my eyes and went to clean myself and get back to cleaning up.I actually hate backshots but it was easy today I guess after mopping the floors and cleaning the rest of the house for 3 hours I was sweated out and ready to wash and I won't bout to lay in the now clean and warm sheets dirty that's a no no already.I got up an pretty short pajama set and tied on my lace scarf before putting on my bonnet to shower I go and shower taking my time relaxing and scrub my body washing my face with my hands and got out refreshed as fuck that's what it's all about right there I swearr a clean house, clean pussy, and a good ass nap that's a want and need.