chapter 26

"see no don't come" he laugh we get dressed I wear

this and he put on sum dark grey shorts and a fitted nikes long sleeve shirt seeing his muscles I look at him and say "you doin da most buhh come on b4 we late " he laugh following me and say "you jealous?" "ion get jealous i get uninterested luv"...

this and he put on sum dark grey shorts and a fitted nikes long sleeve shirt seeing his muscles I look at him and say "you doin da most buhh come on b4 we late " he laugh following me and say "you jealous?" "ion get jealous i get uninterested luv" "mhm but don't play I always wear stuff like this to play basketball or football bae " "ok" we go to the store and he buy me some candy and sumn to drink and we get da plates and stuff he drop me off at da road and I walk down to the house he didn't even want me to get out forreal "bae I can just say I picked you up because we goin to the same place"  "no come on follow the plan and rules bae after we gon be sleep side by side" "hurry up so I can see you or imma come getchu" I nod grabbing my bag he grab my knee as I was bout to get out I laugh a lil and say "yes stink" he look at me and say "don't play we ain there yet gimme a kiss" I roll my eyes and he grab my throat pulling me towards him I bite my lip he kiss all over my face I giggle grabbing his face and pull him in kissing his lips I suck his lip and his thumb rubbing up and down my throat he take control making me moan I pull back and say "bye go leave we can't be late your tryna get me " he laugh sitting back and say "bae please hurry up though I deadasss can't see you " I nod grabbing the bags and my bag he watch and scratch his head looking back trying not to drive soo fast .

Anyways I make it to grandma's and see my uncles by the grill talking and drinking playing old school from a truck I see my aunts on the porch coming in and out the house my momma must be in the house I take the stuff in "NINI " "hey yall" they run and give me a hug it was my twin baby cousins they so nice and cute they da number one reason I'm scared to have kids cause what if it end up being twins but I luv them to death I just don't want 2 babies popping outta me at the same time but anyways I go back out and text my favorite cousin to meet me by the basketball thing so we can sit outside she look at it and say "ok" I start walking there it was on the side in the back and all the babies and my older cousins was running around and stuff I just minded my business getting to where I wanna be at the moment I see her and wave she smile shaking her head with headphones in.We go sit next to his car watching them play a few of my girl cousins was down here too my boy cousin bout some more friends to make it seem decent he so smart I didn't think of that .But my older girl cousins come over leaning on da car and I instantly aggravated ion wanna share my man they watch and I eat what he bout me with my favorite not da hoes beside me they always so thirsty like they ain nun else to do they fucking, and sucking the same used up boys up no like I'm deaass they all talk to the same boys I couldn't do that dem niggas prolly think it's funny too.

But we watch and they start talking "girl he so fine ian seen him before" because your ass outta school "yes I have he play basketball forreal " "and football girl dat nigga gon be making dat bread soon" I whisper hoes need some to drink huh my cousin laugh whispering "shut up" he drop da ball near me picking it up slowly and look at me I side eye him telling him to stop wid my eyes he get da ball leaving to play and they say "he must've smelled sumn fishy the way he looked at her" I make a stankface and my other cousins laugh and say "must have" I say "no he smelt dat new new and not yall used asses you forever got sumn to say wit them 3 damn abortions worry about dat lil cemetery you running lil hoe" she shut up and they look around quiet she whisper "stupid bitch" "cemetery running bitch fuck outta here cause you know how I gives dis shit out" the boys look over and I smile waving at them my boy cousin shake his head knowing I said sumn I shrug the girls walk off to the otherside I'm not feeling bad or nun diamond need to know when to shut the fuck up if it was another bitch out here dey would tore her ass up I suck my sucker and lay take out her headphones and say "you stood up for yourself but you ain have to call dat girl a cemetery I mean it makes sense" "it's wat she is she shouldn't have tried to call me fishy and I'm not you can eat off this matter of fact the buffet is open all you can eat" we laugh the boys get off the court taking a break he come over going in his car I whisper to lay and say "member when I was on the phone last time" she nod side eying me I side eye her n say dis him she jump up smacking her chair "and say bring yo ass" I laugh getting up following her we walk down past everything talking I say "he really wanted to come and wouldn't stop asking and plus he didn't have nothing to do today and nobody gon notice aslong as he plays it right " "ion know dis smart and all but he keep getting close " "what you mean" "like here he go now" she smirk I look around and he wrap around me from behind I say "what are you doing you must really want me to be homeless by homecoming " "stop saying dat damn shit you not but what yall was arguing about" "get off me before people see walk beside me you gotta act normal somewhat " he kiss my neck and do so my cousin smirk I say "no" she shrug this girl.