chapter 94

I opened my fruit as soon as we got in the car listening to music I watched as he drove through stoplights and pass stop signs.I fed him some pineapples too gotta keep him right I thought he just drove holding my knee.

We pulled up to grandma's seeing her on the porch looking off I get out after closing my fruit and shutting my door with jay behind me "hey grandma" "hey nini " I kiss my grandma cheek sitting in the swing for 2 so jay can have a seat beside me he step up on the porch ducking her hanging plants ."hey ma ma" he say as he hug her and kiss her cheek while she sitting down  "hey baby boy what happened you can't pick up the phone?" "nah it broke gotta go get a new one soon" she nod as he come sit beside me she smile "how yall been?" I smile "we been good what you been doing grandma" "chile sitting on dis here porch thinking you been growing up on me" I laugh "what you mean ?" "your blossoming baby and I'm glad you got somebody to stand by you while you do so too " .

I nod jay was looking off the porch as we talked holding me close to him."nini at the best moments of your life you even gon have hard times and sometimes that's just a sign your doing what your supposed to happiness has no cost " I look at her listening thinking she reach over and pat my leg "come on in here so we can talk more" "ok" I get up as jay hold me back for a second as grandma gon head in the house he stand up and kiss my shoulder "I love you so much I swear imma do everything right by you ok?" "I know baby I love you so much too" he nod "imma sit in the car I'm hot" "ok" he go grab the door for me before going to the car I walk in seeing grandma made some cookies and tea and I'm onnit she smile and say "nini I gon just come out and say it because I can't find any other way to but just know your not alone and imma always be here for you I promise " I smile "I know grandma you always are" she give me a sad smile and hold my hand and I bite my cookie still chewing "your momma found out..and she tossed everything that was ever yours out and burned it 2 days ago I've talked to her and everything but she doesn't want to talk she just wants to forget you ever existed but you'll always have a home wimme " I swallowed the left over cookie setting the other one on my paper towel and look at my grandma.

"about me and jay?" "yes but it's ok I promise " "grandma but it's not it's not she's supposed to be my momma and she's acting like this she's doing all this to prove what?" I say as tears rolled down my face grandma sit beside me holding me to her chest as I cried silently letting it all out "ion got any parents I didn't even have a daddy grandma ion got anything " I say crying harder she rub my hair "yes you do you have me and that good boy outside we're gonna stand beside you thru everything your gonna be ok" I nod in her clothes still crying I start hyperventilating "I can't breathe grandma I can't-" "no no yes you can breathe nini we- look at me in and out baby it's ok I promise everything will be ok in and out in and out" I look at her listening as my heart calm down I lay on her lap soon falling asleep.

A few hours later..

I found myself in bed with jay on his chest I tap him "you woke?" he don't say anything back and I hm and hug him tighter."everywhere you go I wanna go so don't leave me ok." I whisper to him I can't afford to lose him too he means so much..imma spend my 17th birthday without my family family I thought I guess it's a first time for everything. Hold on we're still at grandma's house I can tell the tv and stuff we're in my room.

I get up to go to the bathroom quietly I go in and shut the bathroom door peeing...will they miss me or am I just someone eslasy to forget I'll never forget them I know for a fact because I remember the days I would walk to the store because their was nothing at home for them to eat and I would spend my money to make sumn happen, or the ones where we would sit just laugh imma miss my brother and sister I know I will.I get up and wipe and than flush going to wash my hands fixing my clothes I go back to the room shutting the door quietly and get back in bed with jay laying on his chest listening to him breathe quietly. I was just ready for next day honestly because a new day brings new feelings and that's what I need right now.

The next day..

I woke up late but jay was still in bed wimme he kissed my face going down my neck as I grabbed him laughing "Babyy no we're at someone else's house " "she just left to go get sumn we got time" "mh just be gentle so I won't be loud" "bet" he continue kissing down my body as he slide my panties to the side "ma im sorry I can't eat it right now but when we get home I'm straight diving" "I know " "we just on limited time right now" I nod he pull out and rub up and down my slit as I look at him I got impatient and mumbled "just go ahead I'm ok"