chapter 52

I was at home finna take a nap watching jay play 2k and stuff smoking and I was watching tv and thinking we was separated right now but .Damn I know I'm not his first but who else been getting that weewee like me do he give them the same strokes as me or like I get different ones, did other girls sleep in his bed like me, did- "nia ma" "hm?"

"what you watching?" "ion know" "hm what you thinking about than" "I'm glad you asked how many girls have you slept with" he scratch across his chest grabbing the phone going to the kitchen and mumble "bout 6" "like a different month or " "I can't go into specifics but it's most definitely 6 I would double back sometime so my body count wouldn't be so high it's actually so fucking hard to not get another body you know" "no I don't know :(..you took my virginity " "fuck is you sad for" "cause it feel like everybody knows what you feel like now and all I know is you " "ain nun wrong wimme ian burning I'm always wearing a condom except for with you sometimes cause like I trust you and I know I'm the only one you fucking with and you the only one I'm fucking with " I nod "but still 6 other girls have made you hard, kissed you, sucked your thing, rode you just it's alot" he look at me bent into the camera showing his chest tattoos and v-line saying "I can't change the past baby all I can guarantee you right now is if I knew you was gon be mines now I wouldn't have." I nod looking at him I ss he shake his head smiling a lil he say

"and plus nobody ever made me nut off just pussy before and jacking just you and I didn't kiss them they just would fuck me and suck me they don't do what we do" I nod irritated slightly he say "we can't change the past just make the future" "I know" he nod and start dancing he say "I'm sturdy or nah tho" "you sturdy bae do it again" he hit it again making me laugh I smile shaking my head

i look at the time seeing its 11 sumn I look at him eating strawberries I want summm he look at me looking at him and say "we not finna do this again dat shit weird " I fake sniff and he chew the strawberry and say "crybaby ass here " he put the strawberry to the screen and I pretend to eat it I say "thank you. you know all I had was water and salt tonight" he nod knowing he fed me after school and stuff and I had leftovers from that he go back to his room with a water bottle and cut off his lights and game.

it stay quiet for a minute while I turn my body to my wall and huff dramatically once.....twicee..."what is it ma it's bed time we go night night right now" I discard what he say and mumble "I wanna stay with you " he mumble "I know I wanna stay with you too maybe tomorrow you can stay witcho grandma and we chill over there" "but I want you to come over here like I go to your house" "I know me too but shit bae don't be sad we'll be together tomar and we'll go get ice cream an ice cream date you want to do one of those" "yea" ...

We soon went to sleep after that me before him the next day Thursday.

"no jay don't do that I got cramps that'll make it worse please" he smack walking off with his phone calling somebody I was in one of my grandma rooms with him my period had made an visit today while we were getting ice cream and it gave me a bloodstained in my khaki pants which I know were fucking bright red cause it's khaki he said it didn't look dat bad so I got sum pads and switched to a pair of his basketball shorts from his gym bag and my grandma signed me out telling me to just take a nap to sleep it off but u feel like ppl saw it but jay was just tryna comfort me but it just feels like he don't know what to do and it's aggravating cause I know it ain't his fault but it is...He tried to kiss my fat cause I said my stomach hurts when he did I don't know it made me wanna cry because well I'm fat and shit it's hard to lose weight.

He comes back with a water bottle that was real cold, gummy worms, and gum my safety he mumble "yo grandma said you like these when you know on so yea here" he gave em to me sitting on the floor close to me I say "thank you baby " he open my gummy worms for me giving em to me watching Austin and ally wimme mumbling "fucking bipolar ass" he rubbed my foot while I watched it chilling on the floor in the room wimme.

My mama call "you got work today?" "no" "well find a way to the store and get me some ice and butter" "ok " she hang up and I say "we need to go to the store but like you can't go or sumn . "than how you gon get there "I mumble u right u right he nod saying "say I'm yo grandma friend grandson if she ask igh it'll make sense" "I am cause it do" he nod and say "imma get yo shoes so hold on" I nod to him sitting up getting ready to go get this stuff than come back to grandma house prolly ion know I need to wash though I feel dirty and stuff and just stank I hate dis smell it's like I know I'm bleeding but like it shouldn't be like this I can smell it.