chapter 118

we had ordered our food and bussed down now we were eating ice cream because this boy said "I need sumn sweet now" and rubbed his stomach. He has officially reached the end of the free trial wimme I think my baby has started getting his gains wimme. I watched him eat this peach cobbler with vanilla ice cream while finna take a picture I don't know why but it honestly makes me happy doing it. because I wanna look at em one day and be like oh shit I was getting fucked by a funny ass football player slash basketball player bae really the mvp. After we finished eating and paid we left him no longer driving it was me he was laid back playing with a tooth pick he had got from the place we went as I rubbed his belly taking us to our location as we got closer I got nervous I just hoped he couldn't tell which was the first dumbest thing I hoped because he knows my body like the back of his hand so he pretty much picked up on that and he done asked what was up for the 3rd time and I could tell it was starting to get to him because I kept saying I'm fine jay.

Pull over right quick he mumble I look to him we almost there though bub.He shrug still pullover over there though and put us in park I look out the window and think he probably already know he finna toss me out da window expeditiously.I drive into the empty parking lot finna park and say jay I just wanna say I didn't do anything I'm just try- ian said you did anything now you got me thinking you did something so what did you do nia.I park holding the wheel still and he say so you not gon say? I nod and say I was just saying because you said what you said like I did something horribly wrong and I was mad confused tink I didn't do anything I've been with you all day every day this last week. Yea I know...let go the wheel and come here I ungrip the wheel and say turning what d- he had kissed me reaching in my bra rubbing my nipple as I moaned a little into his mouth he pulled back and said come here so I can give you this nut. I smiled dazed a little and pulled up my skirt pulling off my panties putting them in the seat I feel paranoid asf so I look around where we parked as he wait for me maybe we shouldn't do it right here or right now I still gotta take him to the hospital before his momma pasts he just thinking we going for a drive that's probably why he wanna have sex I sit back right in my seat and say baby maybe later because what I gotta show you is really important can this hold off until later..

He nod yea for sure we cool lemme just get these tho he picked up my panties beside his gear stick stuffing em in his pocket as I side eyed him like what the fuck could he possibly do with them he fixed his self back up as I reversed out the parking space and left the unknown premises.We soon got to he hospital making him a little alarmed he looked at me and said who here? I liked my lips and said you'll see and you'll thank me in the long run maybe I just want you to keep an open head or mind ok? he look at me and say bae come on shit not funny I'll take the damn pills that the doctor prescribed we ain gotta be here forreal I smack jaylen we ain't here for that your healing really well without them and I'm proud of you this is something else just come on and remember to keep an open mind.He nod and mumble yea as I step out the car fixing my outfit he open his door and I go to his side making sure he's ok. By far I've planning this all week and calling to make sure she's fine for that day keeping his funds out of it just mines and doing anything I could to make sure she feels ok and still up to see him I hope the balloons and bears are nowhere to be seen when he comes in because his trust is something we continuously build everyday I take him up the elevator to her floor and find her room I knock seeing her watching tv and we step in him in the middle of the floor as she turned her head to see him I was behind him shutting the door he heard it and smack saying so you brought her into this knowing she gotta big heart I honestly can't put shit past you is this fake too like the last time he say going up to her bed seeing the machines hooked up to her and stuff I follow a little scared of what he might say or do seeing how hostile he's being.

She flips the cover back slowly letting him see her arm stuck up by the doctors as we see her little body I smile a little to her seeing she's calm about it.He grunt and find a seat far from the bed as I take one beside her he rub his jaw and say nia how did you get her number and it go past me because I always made sure you didn't have contact with her this doesn't make sense I checked your phone.I let that slide and say jay that doesn't matter right now I want you to talk to her please get the clarity, and peace you really need before she leaves earth if you want while yall talk I'll sit outside the door up to you ? he look at her than me as I hold her slightly cold hand in mine.