chapter 116

Hello Jay it's mommy? hey this isn't jay it's his girlfriend...oh she say yea I whisper back looking back I sit and say we can talk he's just really busy right now...nini I mean nia she say I smile yes ma'am?.I know he's probably told you by now I bite my bottom lip and hm she let's out a breathe and say I put him through alot I know it's understandable the way he thinks the way he does and reacts the way he does wimme he's an hot head.I rub my thigh he is a little but he means everything in the best way possible no harm he just really protective and sometimes he'll go through the ends of earth to show people that I thought while she ranted . But what I'm trying to say is he's my only baby boy I need to see him or just hear from him and I've been calling for a couple of weeks now and still no response from him so so far this is the closest I have gotten to him by you can you just let him know I'm in the hospital and it's serious I really wanna speak with him before I give out it's almost my time can you promise you'll get him here nia just please he's the only thing I truly got left.

I will I'll try my hardest I promise youn gotta worry what's your room number and what hospital I'll write it down.She tells me as I write it down quickly as jay starts to yell out my name we hung up after promises and good byes for the moment.Imma make sure he sees her before the end they both deserve closure and he needs it he has alot of hate in his heart because he's forcing himself to hate her hoping the feeling of missing her will go away just as quickly as it comes.But it doesn't I know them feelings all too well sadly.I went back to the room seeing him sat up feet off the bed finna walk out the room I climb on the bed slipping his fun on the sheets and he look back wassup what's going on somebody was in there?I shake my head forcing a big smile no baby just was really thirsty I had some water you know I gotta deep throat he turn around getting back on the bed right laying back laughing as I watched quietly sitting on my knees he nod his head to me as my signal to come lay with him I do so throwing my leg across his hip and in his neck as he rubbed my back and kissed my head. he huff a little and say you know you can talk to me bout anything right? I nod wiggling my toes a little yea I know jay it was nothing but sometime this week I wanna take you somewhere to see someone.He hummed lightly letting me know it's cool. I kissed his cheek sweetly and said how do you feel after doing your work outs here and stuff I know it was a big change for you and stuff. He shrug and mumble I mean shit is what it is ma but imma get back on my feet soon we good I promise.I nod and bounce a little and say well yesterday when you said what you said were you being forreal cause I can get a j- you good you still got more than 2 hunnid in your purses and shit right? I nod he mumble right we good I can still take care of you and me..I was just aggravated by alotta shit last night baby and it had nun to do with you.

I nod as he rub my ass sweetly I hm letting him know I finna go to sleep he  kiss my head and said go head I gotchu ian going nowhere. I hug him closer falling asleep peacefully...Is it sick that I actually like him home like with me and we spend more time together I know like when he heals up he's going back but for now this is really amazing him staying home with me and we spending every hour of the day together I just love being up under the people I love.The next day We did it over go to school, homework, workout, made dinner for us , and sleep this cycle went on and on until the weekend I couldn't get him to go for the surprise during the week because well I know he gon need some time after finding out what he know I just wanna make sure I'm doing the right thing by him and everything we are trying to build.

So while he's working out I grab my phone going to stand on the porch far from him knowing his ears strong asf too.I dial my grandma number making her pick up 2 rings later grandmaa she laugh yes nini what happened I shake my head and wipe my face I'm finna do something for jay and I want to make sure it's the right decision because I just figured he would beat his self up for this later on in life if he misses it.Well nini what are you bout to do that's do serious to the point he wouldn't want to or what not I tell her everything leaving out names because well it's just not that important at the moment grandma took it all in and say when my daddy died him and my momma won't even together but she still showed up for him mean while knowing he prolly wouldn't have done the same for her believe it or not.Ion think it's about solely being by that person's side I think it's about showing who's really there through it all and maybe he needs to hear what she has to say he's probably holding this weight on his shoulders that we don't even know about take him aslong as your doing this out of love and nobody going is going to get hurt do it just make sure your doing it for all the right reasons.