chapter 95

He slid in taking his time looking at me I held his arms that was above me as I held my legs up and around his waist moaning quietly "I love your dick" "damn just like dat ma?" he say pulling back to slide back in "what I love you too but this felt needed yesterday was alot?" he just nodded looking at me sliding himself all the way in my eyes close he move one arm and pull my shirt up showing my titties he smile licking his lips "fucking perfect " he grind into me as he play with my titties licking my nipples I moan "jayyy fuck fuck immma cum" the door open in the front of the house as my eyes jump he put his hand over my mouth and whisper "be quiet" I nod he keep his hand there still fucking me silently .

We hear foot steps all over the house and some bags being sat down jay pull out of me than slip back in as I watch he smirk starting to fuck my shit up as I sniffle and cry "nini?" I hear foot steps coming closer to where we was fucking at and he say "just be chill ma and we good I promise" I nod "huh?" "you still crying baby? want me to-" "no it's okay I just need to get this one out on my own I'll stop soon grandmaah" I look at jay like what did you do that for ."well ok I'm finna make you and jay some breakfast before I go to this meeting at church" "k" I say feeling jay grab my neck sitting up a little I hear the footsteps descend and a few moments letter something sizzling tay start beating me in talking to me "you nasty as fuck I swear you was finna cum on my dick as you was talking to ma ma" "ugh I'm s-orry" "mh mh don't be sorry just take this dick ma just take it just like" "ugh oht" I say as tears brim ny eyes "thatt" he say as I cum on him he let go my neck and kiss me "good girl look at what you did " I hm as he pull out see I coated him white I cover my face and say "do you think she heard me" "us and no you did good by staying quiet "

"you didn't even get to-" "I will later your all that matters right now so getcho fine ass up so we can do what we got to than we'll go home and get ready for some stuff?" "ok" he kissed my chest and squeezed my titties before moving from over me.

We got up and got ourselves together than went to go eat with grandma. After we left and went to his he let me have my phone back but he said we both should get a new one because well he was getting a new one he broke my phone too said it was on accident but while we up there imma get both us some good cases and screen protectors. We got dressed after washing and left the house again he claimed that we had alot to do

 We got dressed after washing and left the house again he claimed that we had alot to do

her ootd and his

He pulled up at the mall with his lil thing that slinged across his shoulders  as we were holding hands walking through the mall we went to the phone stores trading our old ones in than getting money for em than buying some other ones he got us th...

He pulled up at the mall with his lil thing that slinged across his shoulders  as we were holding hands walking through the mall we went to the phone stores trading our old ones in than getting money for em than buying some other ones he got us the IPhone 12  his black and mines purple  with the same cases black I said "we can set em up next week or tonight if you want we don't really use em we've been without for 2 or 3 days now " he laugh kissing my head and say "my girl" I shake my head laughing with him I grab his wallet from his pocket as the girl read the price to us and he let me count it out passing it to her she look at him than me I look up to him and say "no we're not brother and sister" she laughs "oh no ian mean it like that it's just yall look so cute together and he just always let's you do that?" "yea she good" I laugh feeling jay pull me back into him as he grab the bag from the counter I grab the receipt and our change and say "I'm sorry he's not always mean he's just sleepy" "it's ok yall have a good day" "you too" I say softly walking away with jay holding my hand he say now we finna hit my favorite store I already know your sizes and everything I even know how fat your pussy is" he say as we walk past some people in the mall they look back shocked and I pull his hand whispering "jay we are in public you can't just say stuff like that" he nod "ion care but let's get panties first than bras than dresses than yea" I laugh how is he more hype about shopping than me.

We go into the panties and bra store and the girls look at him as he lick his lips going to the plussize section picking me stuff up as I stand by watching and telling what colors ion like "pink or grey" "grey I hate pink " he nod "I knew that" I nod we got like 15 pairs of sexy panties he toted em as I walked past a pushup bra I grabbed it "I get this one it's the pushup kind" he shrug "get it if you like it but I gotta try and make these bras match our stuff" I laugh seeing him concentrated   "is this your boy bestfriend ?" I hear a girl ask me I shake my head no "my boyfriend is something wrong " I say looking to her "no we was just curious he went crazy getting things for you so we thought yea" I nod "o ok" she nod walking off after looking at him again