chapter 89

it was an hour later and he was back in the room with her watching a game and she was waking up finally he looked over seeing her wipe her eyes and he mumble "morning baby" she smiles "morning bubba " he smile she sit up after awhile and reach for her phone and he grab it and say "I've been thinking about sumn?" I laugh "yea what's wrong stink?" "we should do the 24 hour challenge just us no phones" "I mean ok what do you wanna do today than since we're going without phones" he rub his hair back .

"shit um let's go to an gun range " I look at him questioningly "why I mean it sounds ok but like just where did that come from " "ion know I just want you to be able to take care of your self when I'm not here or there " I grab his hand and nod "well ok let's get dressed well first let's..." he look at me and smirk "you wanna hunch huh" I nod looking at my lap he say " ma we can ian mean to make you feel like we can't or sumn" I rub my braids "it it's not that it's just I don't know how to ask or start it so I wait for you to notice or wanna do it and it's embarrassing because like shouldn't I be able to" he nod "you should but it's cool you can work up to it I promise we'll come up wit a code word for us wanting to have sex if dats what you want" I laugh laying back "baeee dis is  so weird why I gotta have a code to do the do I'm almost 17 " he get on top of me and kiss my thighs working his way up.

"it's just for the time being until u can straight up say what you want ma I swear it's normal " he slide the shirt I was wearing up and rub my nipples I watch him "wanna try wat you was talking about from the other day " he say putting his mouth on my nipple sucking it while holding one of my legs up to get between em so he can rub against me I moan holding the back of his head "yeaaa" he hm still sucking my nipple making me wetter he use his other hand and reach in my panties feeling how wet I am for him and he stick 2 finger in as I bite my lip he start stroking me with his fingers and mumble "you sure" I nod his eyes was low as he spoke and said "talk to me ma I love your voice it's pretty " I open my mouth breathing out of it.

"y-cuh yeah yes " I feel him pull his fingers out of me and suck my juices off of em he watch me as I watch him offer me sum and I suck sum too."Good huh?" "mhm" "we not gon do dat right now I want you to enjoy me feasting you" he say pulling my oversized shirt off and kiss me rubbing my body caressing all my curves and gripping my hips he move down kissing down my titties as they diverged and to my navel until he got eye level with his breakfast for the day he grin kissing the front of my panties before ripping em off of me I laughed covering my face "jayyyy-Uh omg jayyyah" he started eating me out holding my thighs as he in between em he grip my thighs sucking and slurping me up straight up devouring my shit I caved my stomach and held his head as I grinded into his face "go baby goo" I moaned he watched me as he cleaned his plate .

After our little debut he and I got in the shower washing each other he was really gentle wimme compared to when he would fuck me with so much hatred but passion I loved it.We soon got out the shower and dried off I put on some tights and a hoodie and my necklace he was buttoning up his pants watching me in the mirror and say "you beautiful ma " I smile turning away from the mirror "thank you baby" he kiss my head as he grab his hoodie off the bed too and fix his necklace I slip into my crocs as he was bout to put on his Nikes I look at him "put on the crocs so we can match"

"We going to a gun range not a dance studio niggas is gon laugh if I put on crocs" I fold my arms looking at him "I got on crocs though " he rub his dreads back high still "ighh imma put em on so we can be twins bae niggas laugh tho im-" "nobodies gonna laugh" I continue watching him switch from the nikes to crocs he low key liked em and couldn't hide it I knew he would like em though gave his feet a break .After that I went to get sumn to drank while he packed a bag to take or whatever.I looked out the window waiting for him patiently.

Soon we left from his heading to the gun range I tapped my feet on his floor nervous "ion wanna go can we go somewhere else jay" "where you wanna go if not to the gun range" he say stopping at a stop sign "jay I'm not the homies or sumn I don't shoot for fun so my bad you can go hang out with sean and I with c if that's what you wanna do" "ion wanna go with sean tho and you said you would do it" I look at him "just take me back to the house " "Nia we not going back to the house we just left there wanna go shopping or sumn a movie?"

I put my hand on my chin looking out the window as he drives because why is he being mean today."I just want you to stop being mean to me " he pull up at a sudoku and throw the car in park "come here ian een mean to I-im just tired of the house right now" I nod crawling over to his lap as he help me.