chapter 113

"who issit" "can't see shit" I hold the back of his Robe tightly as he unlock the door opening it his porch light was on so we saw it was "grandma?" "dang what took so long ?" "jujuuuu" I screamed seeing my baby cousin and her other sister" jay backed up as I picked one of them up smiling and kissed they cheek "what yall doing wit grandma?" "ma went to da store and ain't take us nini she just being mean" I look at her face pouting and pout wit her walking behind grandma as she look around finding the living room.

"nini I wanna go to bingo tonight so can you keep em until 11 ion know where damn Shay at " "grandma this ain't my house you gotta ask jay" jay stand behind me and mumble "quit saying that shit" I roll my eyes as grandma sit down and say "this is your house if you cook and clean here and yo man here this automatically yours baby comes with the man" I shake my head as I sit in the chair beside her"I guess it would be okay you coming back to get em?" "yea I'll come back by and get em after bingo make sure to feed em again you know they long eyed " I hate that saying but I nod "ok" "why yall didn't come to the door faster it's too dark to be playing " I make my eyes wide and say "just got out the shower was helping jay with his crutch" "oh my baby you ok sonny?" I roll my eyes cause girl bye ...byee.

Youn remember when she called you big jay? he let her kiss his head before patting his face "I'll come check on yall tomorrow or just come over haven't seen yall in a week or 2 " he nod "yes ma'am " I look out juju and jayda and say "so what do yall wanna do? it's like 9:32" "nini I want ice cream " juju say "nini I wanna go home." I pout to jayda hugging her "I know but spend some time wimme ion see you anymore" "because auntie said you left and you didn't care about nobody anymore" "my mommy jayda?" "mhm" they say in unison."that's not true juju and jayda yall know I would never do something like that I love yall matter of fact I'll come see yall more and I'll come to Sunday dinners" "kk nini" juju say jay come sit on the couch wearing a tee shirt and basketball shorts.

"juju and jay this is my boyfriend jay.."  "we can't have the same name he's not me" jayda say because I said jay I laugh and he say "well jaylen?" I bite my lip as he let's her give him a high five smacking his hand hard he fake like it hurt and "owww" I smile o don't want kids but this moment making it seem possibly like I should when I know I shouldn't.

That night we played games on his game everything he eventually went and got us a slushy even though I didn't recommend it because it's night time and it's gonna make them more energized now they're runny and stuff .And they gotta go back to grandma in like 30 more minutes I shake my head still seeing them sip the drink on the porch.They was throwing the little football they found in jay game room.He was sitting beside me as I watched I was in his basketball shorts and a hoodie sipping my blue slushy him still the same beside me watching the kids play.

"I don't whatchu gon do but if they don't get sleepy soon grandma gon be mad I told you not to help get em one." "you worry too much I got this we finna race" he say finna get up I grab his wrist hard asf "we ? who cause not you..your hurt this was too much already I don't want you straining it the girls are pretty fast they don't need you I'll do it and you just watch " "I can do it I've been sitting down for the most part I'm pretty sure I can do it nia it's not that serious" "igh ok so if it's not that serious why can't I just tire them out instead of you" "we can both do it." "ion need help just stay seated jay I got it I promise" he nod after looking at me for a minute "around the yard so I can see yall no where else because some of the street lights not working and stuff" "mhm be right back than we go get them ready for grandma " he hum and I peck his lips "right back" he smirk shaking his head to me...I love that boy.

2 hours later

the girls had left an hour ago grandma was late but it was ok we was just watching courage the cowardly dog now well me jay was in and out of sleep laying on my chest I rub his back holding his head to my chest he let out a breathe softly and turn in my chest kissing it I smile "wats wrong papa" I say "i-nothing" I give him a look hating when he does that "it's just a thought but I was thinking what if I can't take a deal bc of this injury I'm not gonna be able to do anything for you..I won't be able to take care of you" "jay." "I won't you'll have to go live with your grandma " "jaylen" "ion want you to-" "I'm deadass gonna smack the shit out of you-" he look at me a little wider eyed and slight mug "- you sound so fucking stupid and you not we aren't breaking up and your gonna be ok this shit is gonna heal you start your new workout for it and you'll be ok just don't overdo it but we are gonna be ok I promise I'm gonna be ok" I say I kiss his head and mumble "no more negative speaking or imma have to kick your ass my man is not no pussy you thinking like a pussy rn your not remember your the one who gets pussy k?" he lock his arms around me and say "yea ma" he lean up to me kissing me as I hold his shoulder.