chapter 112

"I'm sorry" "don't say you sorry I'm not pressed that's not all you got to offer me " he say as I curled on his lap not trying to hurt him as he held me rubbing my back "I probably need to put on clothes than" I whispered more to myself than him "youn got to if youn want to you free here " I nod he kiss my head as he held me on his lap.

The food soon was done and he made our plates wanting do more on his own and stuff.Ion een wanna lie but he's honestly a better cook than me like I real deal probably can't cook

I was eating while watching a movie on my phone and him eating minding his business before I started talking you know the usual "do you think us living together rushes things?" he shake his head saying "no I feel like that" "what if we weren't as ...

I was eating while watching a movie on my phone and him eating minding his business before I started talking you know the usual "do you think us living together rushes things?" he shake his head saying "no I feel like that" "what if we weren't as far as we is now and I was homeless would you still want me" "yea" "why" "nia it was never about the looks but they're a bonus it's about the inside" "well why don't you like ciena she's pretty on the inside " "I don't know her but ever since yall started hanging out you started doing shit I didn't understand and wasn't ready for I guess you just changed really fast in my face and I didn't know what to do and how to process it " "I didn't change though I still love you and go to school and stuff"

"yea that didn't change but other aspects of you did I pay attention to you so much I barely mind myself sometimes like when we're together in public now you still stand beside me and close to me and stuff but your more likely to speak up about something you didn't always used to do that and you didn't used to smoke until her I feel like if it's an forced change don't do it because I like you the way you are nia I swear and anything that's forced isn't good for you" I nod "you want me to stop smoking and stuff?" "I can't tell you what to do this a choice you gon have to make on your own I'm just your boyfriend this is your body " "I don't do it alot just when stressed.." "your stressed? you went smoking with ciena yesterday because you was stressed " I shrug "I'm ok now it doesn't matter" "it does matter this shouldn't be used as a way of self harm ma if it is I gotta take it from you" I look at him and he look back serious "why were you stressed".

"I don't know you just did some things I wouldn't expect remember when I was you knowing you and you wanted it messier when you usually prefer not so much it threw me and I started thinking you were talking to other girls because it just was outta no where" "I'm not messing with anybody else and it's ok for people to want to explore more especially with their sexual partners but next time I'll tell you before hand because that wasn't right of me to just let you gon ahead and do not warning you" I nod starting to play with my fingers "what is it nini" I smile "your just so much matured than me and I'm just here and like lost you have everything figured out and I don't what are we together for I'm not even on the same level as you" "stop saying that it just seems that way we just do different things and see stuff different but we're not too different trust you know I love you igh?" "ok" he lean to me grabbing my chin "you love me?" "yea I love you always " I whisper to him he peck my lips as he reach to grab my neck I huff "I want you in me" "I see" he mumble into my lips before leaning back "you always make me feel like a whore.." "what? bae no i-" "not like that like I just always get so you know being around you it's crazy sometimes do you know we've had sex 4 times in a day before I've started counting " he chuckle sitting back in his chair "I mean if we wanna do it we gon do it who gon stop us?" I laugh and point at him "you right you right that's why I like you" he laugh throwing his head back.

I get up and mumble "livingroom floor?" "come on than" he say getting up.

Fast forwardd
"Oh fuckk get up get up get up bae" he say smacking my ass I go faster frantically he grip my waist sitting up and  stuffing his face in my chest as I hold his head there I hear a little crack as I stop shaking a little he only held me tighter in his lap we was in the corner of the chairs on the rug he grabbed my ass cheeks pulling em apart and than lifting I grab his hand tryna pull himself outta me and I mumble "stop it stay I'll get off inna minute" "I bet " I kiss his neck and mumble "you love it here quit your antics" he laugh pulling us back down to the floor laying there.I stay quiet thinking somebody bout to come to the door.."jay what if somebody come to the door right now..?" "don't say that ian ready to-" *knock knock * I look at him slowly and he straight face me "we can't do shit nowadays" I giggle as he sit us back up and pull out of me slowly the person start bamming at the door a little "maybe we shouldn't go they sounding a little aggressive "it's probably real important " he say I nod and say "I'll go get our robes be right back" he nod getting up grabbing his crutch tryna straighten up I walk fast going to get our robes I put his black one on as I fix the things around me I pass him his as we stood at the door me behind him.