ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣

I bit deep into my arm to keep from making any noise as Kieran moved his fingers in and out of me. My body, which had felt cold not moments before, seemed to erupt in warmth the moment his fingers met my clit. Then I let out a harsh noise when he slid his fingers inside of me. Since then, I had my fangs buried in my arm.

I didn't know if Adler and Brennan were still outside. I didn't know if they could hear me through the door. I was trying so hard to be quiet, but the fact that they could have been out there caused my senses to heighten to a point I'd never felt before.

I attempted to hurt myself when I bit into my arm, but there was no pain. None at all. It would have thrown me off, if it hadn't been for Kieran.

His fangs sliced into my shoulder and I groaned against my arm, my eyes falling shut. I pushed my hips back against his hand, attempting to make him go deeper inside of me. After everything I'd been through, I needed him to let me have what I wanted.

But this was Kieran we were talking about.

He pulled me away from the door and turned me to face him, forcing me to detach my fangs from my arm. My blood coated his lips and a small trail of it slid from the corner of his mouth down to his chin. His eyes were bright, staring down at me like he wanted nothing more than to devour me whole as he fucked me.

I whimpered as he licked the wound on my arm, then leaned forward and licked the blood off of my lips.

He tilted his head, then allowed my arm to fall to my side.

"Take what you want, Nova." His voice was quiet.

Had he heard my thoughts? Or could he just see it on my face?

I unbuttoned his pants and slowly pushed them down his legs until he stepped out of them. Then I slid my hands from his hips, all the way up his chest. He lifted his arms and bent slightly to allow me to take off his shirt. His blonde hair cascaded over his right shoulder as he looked at me through his lashes.

I took his hand and led him to the couch, where I sat him down and straddled him. I could feel how hard he was, pressed up against me as I moved my hips back and forth, teasing him even though all I wanted was for him to be inside of me. To have him help me forget everything to do with Alaric and Vincenzo, with my heart, with the fact that I could now raise an entire gravesite like it was absolutely nothing, with Adler and Brennan, with everything.

I kissed him slowly, and sighed when his hands came up and grasped my hips. It was obvious he was holding himself back. I didn't think he would like teasing, but while normally he enjoyed it hard and fast - which was fine at times - I needed it to be slow. At least this time.

I bit his bottom lip, then positioned myself above him before sliding down the length of his cock. His breathing hitched in his throat and his hands gripped hard into my skin. But he didn't move.

I allowed his lip to slide out from between my teeth as I began moving. I was slow, allowing myself to feel as he entered me.

Kieran's head fell to my shoulder, his muscles tense from how hard he was holding himself back. I appreciated it more than he even knew. While I had agreed I'd let him do whatever, whenever, to me...the fact that he was allowing me to take the reins spoke volumes.

"This is torture," he groaned. "You feel so good."

I tilted my head down and bit into his shoulder, which made his body twitch just the slightest amount. His hips jerked up, then he slowly lowered them back down so I could resume my torture.

He blew out a breath, allowing himself to relax.

So I started moving faster.

"Nova," he warned. "You-"

I pulled my fangs out of his shoulder, then turned my head and bit into his neck.

That was all it took for him to lose it. His head lifted and he pierced my shoulder with his fangs as he slammed my hips down onto him so hard that I had to pull my head away from him to keep from accidentally hurting him.

He raised his head and stared into my eyes as he forced me up and down the length of him, his eyes glowing in a way that told me while earlier he allowed me to take the lead, but he was back to being the hunter. He would take what he wanted from me, and would watch as I came apart above him.

The eye contact was what was undoing me. The way his eyes burned into mine, watching as tears sprung up from how good he felt inside of me.

"Kieran," I whined, shaking. I knew well enough that if he let my hips go, I wouldn't be able to hold myself up. Not while he rammed himself into me like he was.

He wrapped one arm around my waist as his free hand came up and grasped a handful of my hair. He yanked my head back and bit deep into the exposed skin of my throat.

And every piece of me shattered at that moment. My shaking became ten times worse, the feeling in my abdomen tensed to an almost painful point, and I cried out his name. So close. So damn close.

How this man knew my body so well was astounding, because even though I didn't say anything, his thrusts became that much harder. That much more unbearably pleasurable.

And when I came, so did he. Yet that didn't stop him from extending my orgasm as far as it would go before he finally slowed his thrusts to a gentler speed.

He let my hair go and moved his fangs out from my throat. When I lowered my head and looked at him, his eyes were curious - though also filled with the hazy after effects of his orgasm.

"What's wrong," I asked, worried.

He shook his head, though I could still tell something was on his mind.

"Did I do something wrong," I asked.

"Besides torturing me to the point of me breaking, no, my love." He smiled slightly.

It took me a minute, but something about that sentence registered oddly in my brain.

He said my love. Not love like he did on occasion. My love.

I stared at him, waiting to see if he caught it, and if the weird feeling in my chest - not my heart beating, damn it - was warranted. But he didn't seem to realize what he said. Or if he did, he pretended like he didn't.

"Now," he touched the side of my face, "what's going on in that head of yours?"

The fact that you calling me your love made me happy.

I shook my head and slid off of him. The moment my feet hit the floor, my legs gave out from under me and I toppled to the floor.

Kieran grinned. "Legs not working?"

"Fuck you," I murmured like I wasn't laying there useless.

He stood before picking me up and carrying me towards my bathroom. "I mean, if you want to again, I'm more than willing-"

I slapped his chest and buried my face in his neck, even as he laughed.

I closed my eyes, still thinking about that damn "my love".