ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕆𝕟𝕖 ℍ𝕦𝕟𝕕𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕧𝕖

Lucian's hot mouth was on my neck, his tongue licking against the pulse in my throat as I arched my back, pressing my body closer to his. He left me nearly naked - only in a measly thong - and slowly and deliberately kissed my entire body. His fingers skated so close to every place I wanted him to touch, but always moved away before he would.

He slid his fingers down my body, then rubbed my over sensitive nub between my legs through the thin fabric of my thong. I let out a hoarse cry, moving my hips against his hand.

He cursed, pressing his fingers harder against me, giving me the friction that I needed. But that wasn't what I needed the most.

"Lucian," I whimpered.

I needed him inside of me. I needed the feel of him filling me before I could mark him. Not because that was the rules of bonding with a vampire - honestly, I didn't know the rules - but because I was physically aching for him to be inside of me.

While normally I was sure he'd tease me, getting me so close to that precipice before pulling away, tonight was different. I could tell by the look in his eyes that he wanted nothing more than to fuck me hard and ruthless, marking me as his.

He pulled aside my thong and slid inside of me without any warning, and I clawed at his shoulders, my eyes falling shut at the feel of him.

"Fuck," he murmured, rocking his hips.

I opened my eyes when I felt a hand dip between us, and Kyler slowly began circling my clit with his fingers, watching as Lucian's cock appeared then disappeared inside of me again and again.

I dropped one of my hands from Lucian's shoulder to grab onto Kyler's forearm, feeling the muscles beneath his skin move as he rubbed his fingers against me.

"We're going to make you come while you mark me," Lucian grunted, shoving himself so fiercely into me that I let out a choked gasp, "then Kyler is going to take you."

I bit down hard on my bottom lip, immediately tasting the bitter taste of my blood against my tongue.

"Already so close?" Kyler pressed his fingers harder against me. "I can always tell."

I shivered, feeling that coil of heat and tension in my lower abdomen as they worked me. Lucian pumped his hips faster. Harder. Until I had tears in my eyes.

I pulled him down, turned my head, and bit into him the way I remembered Kieran doing. I let out a whimper as the tension in my belly exploded, and Lucian let out this noise that had shivers breaking out across my entire body. It was his own whimper, but there was a growl of satisfaction behind it that caused the orgasm they gave me to last that much longer.

When I pulled my fangs out of him, I was suddenly seated on top of Kyler, his hands gripping my hips as he made me ride him, moving me up and down on his dick. My head fell back, another impending orgasm already tipping over.

He pulled me down until my body was pressed against his, his own hips bucking beneath me as he reached behind me, and pushed two suddenly lubed fingers into my ass.

"Kyler," I yelped, then groaned.

"You're doing so good," Kyler whispered. 

God damn it.

"Mark me," he whispered, almost pleading. "Mark me so we can mark you as ours."

So I did. I bit into him, clenching my eyes shut as I took his blood into my mouth. It mixed with the taste of Lucian's flavor still on my tongue.

Kyler let out a breath that ended in a whine as the overwhelming sensation of my feelings for him flooded his mind and body.

They thought they knew before? Now they knew just how much I cherished them. Just how much I loved them. How much I wanted to be with them.

I was pulled up and away from Kyler after I slid my fangs from his skin.

They really gave me no time to process what was going on.

I looked behind me at Lucian, noting the small trail of blood snaking down his chest from where I bit him.

He kissed me, his lips searing hot against mine. His large hands slid up my sides until he was cupping my breasts with his hands, pinching my nipples and smiling against my lips when I whimpered his name.

Kyler suckled on the skin of my neck as he slid three fingers inside of me, using his and Lucian's come as lubrication to slip those same three fingers back into my ass.

Lucian hushed me when I tensed, peppering my cheek with kisses. "You're taking it so well, Nova. That's it...God, you're so beautiful."

His eyes lowered and he watched as Kyler stretched me. I was sure he saw the little beads of sweat on my lower back, and the goosebumps across my skin.

"She likes it when you talk to her like that," Kyler murmured, his hot breath against me making my back arch.

Lucian hummed, licking the shell of my ear as he reached around and slipped two fingers into me. The two of them moved in tandem, working me up until I was shaking. I was hot. Too hot. My body felt like it was on fire as they touched me, pushing me closer to yet another orgasm.

"Do you," Lucian asked.

I let my head fall back onto his shoulder as my hips began moving against their hands. I needed them to move faster. The lazy way they slid their fingers in and out of me was making me close, but not enough to push me over the edge.

"Nova." Lucian nipped at my shoulder. "Answer me."

"Yes," I said, panting.

Their fingers fell away from me, forcing a noise of indignation to escape my mouth. I saw Kyler's eyes shift to meet Lucian's, and then they were both inside of me. There was no warning. Kyler pushed into me as Lucian sheathed himself inside of my ass.

I lost all ability to breathe, my eyes clenching shut as my body spasmed with the sudden pleasure of them both inside of me at the same time.

"Such a good girl," Lucian said.

"So good," Kyler agreed.

Their bodies pressed into me on either side, sandwiching me between them as they pushed into me. Kyler slid in as Lucian slid out and vice versa, bringing the hot tingle in my stomach into a full on coil of pleasure that had me crying out both of their names.

And then they bit me.

At first all I felt was pain. The pleasure I'd been feeling disappeared almost instantly as the shot of an electric sort of pain seared both of my shoulders. My vision turned white with the feel of it and I choked out a sob.

But then the pain was gone, replaced first with a wave of calm, then suddenly a wave of a pleasure so great it was almost as painful as the moment their teeth dug into my flesh.

I screamed through the orgasm that ripped through me, tears flowing from my eyes as I felt both of them groan against me and felt them both coming inside of me again.

I let out a shuddering breath, falling limp against them as they pulled their teeth out of me.

Kyler gently laid me down, kissing my sweaty forehead. He lowered his head to whisper in my ear. "I love you, Nova."

"I love you too," I whispered back, my eyes fluttering closed.

Lucian pulled me to him, careful not to put pressure on their marks.

He rubbed my back gently. "I love you, my Luna."

"I love you too," I croaked, "my alpha."

****
A/N: Have a good Easter weekend :)