~ 44 ~

Author's POV:

Author's POV:

Aashi was looking at the wedding photos of Maya and Avi when she asked, "Dadu, mumma aur papa kaha hai? (Dadu, where are mumma and papa?)"

Listening to her question, everyone's face paled. They looked at each other, not understanding how to answer her question. They were lost in their thoughts when the door burst open. Aashi's eyes twinkled with delight as she saw that person, while the others mentally thanked God for seeing her being diverted.

"Suhaas!" Aashi mumbled, looking at him happily.

There stood a man in his late twenties, grinning like a teenager, with a big cake in one hand and a bouquet of white lilies in the other. His face is glowing like a moon, and the smile is not leaving his face. Beside him stood Pranav, smiling like an idiot.

Pranav came to her jumping like a monkey, hugged Aashi, and shouted, "Vadina."

"So, my dear Vadina is back," Pranav said, winking at her, making her blush.

"Oy! Move aside; my baby just woke up after a long sleep, and now you are eating her brain," Suhaas said, hitting Pranav's head.

"Oho! Someone is so possessive about his baby," Maya said, looking at him mischievously.

Aashi blushed while listening to her words, while Suhaas glared at Maya.

"I missed you a lot, sweetheart," Suhaas said, hugging her.

Aashi smiled at him and pecked his cheeks, making him smile.

"Hello, my dear brother. If you do the honors of moving aside, then I'll meet my best friend," said Pranav.

"What if I don't?" asked Suhaas.

"Then I'll complain to Amma," said Pranav.

Suhaas chuckled and said, "Grow up, man. You are not a kid anymore."

Both of them were fighting and shouting like kids when Anitha entered the room with another senior doctor. "Guys! Stop shouting; this is a hospital for God's sake." Anitha spoke sternly, making her sons shut their mouths. "Now, all of you go out; we have to check her."

Everyone went outside and stood there waiting for Anitha and the other doctor to come. After some time, they came out. Suhaas and Dadu came to the doctor's cabin.

In the doctor's cabin:

Dadu: Can we take her home, doctor?

Doctor: Yes, sir, but before that, we have to conduct a few tests. And she also needs to attend physiotherapy sessions, as she was in a coma for almost a year. She would have difficulty moving her hands and legs as her muscles were rest. The physiotherapy sessions are helping her and we can a little improvements. Please make sure she is not stressed. Make sure the environment around her is positive for a few days. I'll prescribe some medicines, and a physiotherapist will come to your house regularly.