~ 2 ~

Author's POV:

Author's POV:

The next morning, Yash slowly opened his eyes and looked at Arpita, who was sleeping peacefully in his arms. He slowly got up and picked her up in his arms while she snuggled more into him, making him smile. He put her on the bed and kissed her forehead.

He moved to the bathroom and did his morning chores. He came out after having his shower, drying his hair with the towel, and moving to their walk-in closet. He wore shorts and a tee as it was the weekend. He moved out of his room and made his way downstairs, where he saw his grandparents having their morning coffee. He greeted them and made his way to the kitchen to make a special breakfast for his love.

He decided to make her favourite, aloo puri. He put the potatoes to boil, took the wheat flour, and was kneading the dough when he felt her hugging him from the back.

"Had a good sleep?" Yash asked, kissing her knuckles.

Arpita mumbled, "Hmm."

"Still sleepy?" asked Yash. 

"No, but I'm feeling lazy," said Arpita.

He chuckled, listening to her, and said, "Go and freshen up. By the time you come, your favourite aloo puri will be ready."

"Okay!" she said, and she moved out of the kitchen.

She kissed Raghu and Radha's cheeks and greeted them, "Good morning."

"Good morning, Kanna. Go and freshen up. Today your hubby is on duty," Radha said, chuckling. 

Arpita smiled, listening to her words. It's their routine. Yash cooks on weekends and doesn't allow Radha and Arpita to enter the kitchen. Or sometimes Arpita and Yash cook together, spending quality time together.

Though they have cooks, they feel that it's their duty to cook for the family. So they just take their help. Mostly, either Arpita or Radha cook the food.

Arpita came down looking fresh, like a flower. She moved to the puja room and did the puja along with Radha. She then moved to a room that is attached to the living room. She looked at the huge photo frame of the five members. She lit a Diya in front of it.

"I'm waiting for that day, Yahvi. The day you'll call me Mumma. You promised me that you would come back to us. I hope you remembered your promise," Arpita thought in her mind.

Unknowingly, a few tears rolled down her cheeks. She wiped off her tears and moved out of the room.

She sat at the dining table, along with Radha and Raghu, with Raghu on the head chair. He and Arpita sat there talking about the business and the projects going on.

"Hello, ladies and gentlemen, here is your hot and delicious breakfast made by Chef Yashwanth," he said, placing the dishes on the tables and bowing down in front of them. 

"Here is your boring idli, old man," he said, scrunching his nose. 

"Here is your aloo puri, my beautiful ladies," he said, serving Radha and Arpita.

He sat beside Arpita and started eating from her plate, making Radha and Raghu smile.

They were having their breakfast when Siri and Vicky came running towards them. Behind them, Anjali was shouting, "Stop running."

Siri hugged Yash from behind and said, pecking his cheeks, "Good morning, Bava (brother-in-law)." 

"Good morning, princess," he said, kissing her forehead.