~ 33 ~

Author's POV:

The whole family returned from the orphanage after spending quality time with the kids there. The kids in the orphanage showered the twins with lots of love and played with them. Varsha and Vansh loved playing with their new friends and they didn't even cry looking at the new faces. In fact, they loved all the attention they were getting.

Now Arpita and Yash are getting them ready for their first birthday party. Yash made Vansh ready, made him sit on the bed, and gave him his favourite Doraemon soft toy. Yash had gone to get ready by the time the mother-daughter duo got ready.

Arpita made Varsha wear a cute floral headband. She fell in love with her daughter, who was looking so adorable in her pastel pink frock. She took some kajal and put a dot on Varsha's sole. She then looked at her son, who was looking cute and handsome in his dungaree.

(Vansh's look)

Arpita kissed Vansh's cheeks and said, "You are looking handsome just like your Appa, baby."

Vansh smiled, looking at his mother as if understanding her words. She put a dot of Kajal behind his ear and prayed in her mind to God to protect her babies from evil eyes.

Arpita straightened her hair and was doing her makeup when she felt two arms encircling her waist. She continued doing her work while Yash stood there, nuzzling his nose in the crook of her neck.