~ 9 ~

Author's POV:

Author's POV:

Arpita was seriously working in her cabin when someone barged inside, grabbing her attention. She looked up and gritted her teeth, looking at the person in front of her.

"What the hell are you doing here, Mr.? And don't you have the manners to knock on the door before entering someone's cabin?" Arpita said, glaring at him.

"Woah! Calm down, Arpita. And back off from the project you are working on now. Tell me, how much do you want? But I need that project at any cost," said that man.

"Oh! Arey, wah! Mr. Roy is begging a woman to back off from the project. That's something new. So, did you get all the projects till now by begging?" Arpita asked, smirking at him.

"You, bitch. You don't know anything about me. I can destroy your company within seconds," Mr. Roy warned her.

"Is that so, Mr.? Well, I'm waiting, then. But before destroying my company, how will you stop the shareholders who are ready to sell their shares and all the investors who are not ready to invest even a single penny anymore in the Roy Group of Industries?" Arpita asked, raising her eyebrows at him. "And don't raise your voice in front of me. Next time, if you barge inside without my permission and raise your voice in front of me, I won't hesitate to cut that filthy tongue of yours," she said sternly, sending shivers down his spine.

Mr. Roy gulped, listening to her. He knows that his company is facing huge losses. This project would bring him huge profits. He knew "Colorful Spaces" would definitely get the deal. That's why he came to threaten Arpita. For him, women are weak and emotional fools, and a woman should always be under a man. He has never respected women, and that's why there are no female employees in his company right now. Many of them resigned from their positions upon seeing the indifference. And also, he is used to giving them a huge work load and cutting their salaries, pointing at the mistakes they made or creating them. Now seeing a woman give him tough competition and reach heights in front of him has hurt his male ego.

"You! I won't leave you. I'll make sure you don't get any deal," Mr. Roy warned her, composing himself.

Arpita paid him no attention and continued her work, making him fume. He left feeling insulted and vowed to destroy her company, not knowing that he was going to his own grave.

After his departure, Meena entered the cabin and saw Arpita working with a scowl on her face.

"What is that man doing here?" Meena asked her.

"He came to beg and threaten me to back off from the project," Arpita said, shrugging her shoulders.

"How dare he threaten you?" Meena said, gritting her teeth.

"I want all the shares of Roy Interiors within 24 hours," said Arpita.

Meena smirked, listening to her, and said, "Done. You just sit and relax. I know what to do."

"And increase the security around our office. Make sure that our employees reach their homes safely. He would definitely play cheap tricks to get the deal. And make sure that the documents related to projects are safe; also, install some secret cameras in and around the office. We can't take any risk," said Arpita.

Meena nodded her head. Just then, a peon came with a bowl of fruits and nuts along with a glass of milkshake.
Arpita made a face looking at them, while Meena glared at her.