~ 40 ~

Author's POV:

Author's POV:

Arpita reached the office with the twins. The twins are on either side of Arpita, holding her hands, while the driver is following them with Arpita's bag and the twins' bag. Everyone is surprised to see them, as this is the first time they have seen them. Everyone greeted them with a smile, while Arpita just gave them a nod. Varsha and Vansh smiled cutely, making everyone aww at them.

Arpita reached her cabin with the twins and made them sit on the couch. The driver left after giving the bags to Arpita. She spread a mat on the floor and put their toys on it. They ran to play with their toys.

Arpita kneeled in front of them and asked, "If you want something, ask Amma, okay?"

Both of them nodded their heads and started to play with their toys. Arpita sat in her chair and got busy with her work. She was going through a file when she heard a knock on the door.

"Come in," said Arpita.

Varsha and Vansh squealed, looking at Meena, who came inside. They ran to hug her, making her smile. Arpita, who was engrossed in the file, raised her head, listening to the twins squeal.

"You said that you would come a little late," said Arpita.

"I called Yash because you didn't answer my call. He said that you already left for the office with the twins," Meena said, kneeling in front of the twins.

Both of them kissed her cheeks and hugged her tight.

"How did the meeting go?" asked Meena.

"Not bad," said Arpita.

Meena looked at her and asked, "Did something happen there?"

Arpita sighed and said, "Umm, yeah. It's not a big thing; still, I don't know why, but I'm not happy like every time. They are satisfied with our presentation and have finalised the deal too. But Mr. Rastogi's daughter doesn't seem to be happy with it. It's not that I'm bothered about her feelings, but there is something wrong with her behaviour. She behaved rudely with Jayanath and Sunaina and had been interrupting them while they were presenting the presentation, asking unnecessary and stupid doubts. I continued the presentation from the middle and answered her in my style. She warned me that she wouldn't let me complete the project successfully."

Meena shook her head and said, "When is our team going there?"

"After a week, Mr. Rastogi said that he would arrange the stay for our team," said Arpita.

"Did you see the blueprint that Kranti and Pooja have prepared?" asked Meena.

"Yeah! I have told them to make some changes," said Arpita.

They sat there on the floor, discussing their office work, while Varsha and Vansh were playing without disturbing them. After half an hour, Meena left for her cabin. Arpita sat beside them and started to play with them.

After a while, she was going through some sketches when she got a call from Yash.