~ 41 ~

Author's POV:

Author's POV:

After a few months, after having lunch, Yash and his senior, Mr. Amith Agarwal, were discussing something in Amith's cabin. They were so immersed in the discussion that they didn't notice Yash's phone vibrating, which was placed on the desk. After a few minutes, a peon knocked on the door.

"Come in," said Amith.

The peon came inside and said, "Yash sir, we got a call from Raghu sir. He said that Arpita ma'am met with an accident and asked me to call you immediately."

Yash felt as if the earth slipped from under his feet. Amith placed his hand on his shoulder and shook him a little, bringing him back into the world. Yash looked at Amith while he blinked his eyes in assurance.

"You go and get your things. I'll go to the principal and get permission from him," said Amith.

Yash just nodded his head. He grabbed his things and went to his cabin. Meanwhile, Amith went to the principal to inform him about it. After a while, Amith went to Yash's cabin and saw him talking with someone on his phone.

He knocked on the door, making Yash look at him.

"Shall we go?" asked Amith.

"Are you coming too?" asked Yash.

"You are not in a condition to go alone. Come, I'll accompany you," said Amith.

"It's just a few kilometers from here, sir. You don't worry, I'll manage," said Yash.

"I'm not saying; instead, I'm ordering you as your senior. Come, let's go," said Amith.

Yash and Amith reached the hospital and inquired about Arpita at the reception. They reached the emergency room and saw Raghu sitting on the chair, and Suhaas was talking with the doctor.

Yash ran towards them and asked, "How did this happen, and how is she?"

"She went to meet a client and was returning when a car hit her car from the back," said Raghu.

"What did the doctor say?" asked Yash.

"He said that she is out of danger and there aren't any major injuries," said Raghu.

Yash took a deep sigh, but his heart wasn't calm yet. He needs to see her and assure himself that she is fine. A lot of thoughts ran through his mind the moment he heard that Arpita had been in an accident. It's the word that terrifies him and sends a shiver down his spine every time he listens to it. After losing his family in the accident years ago, he was afraid to lose the people in his life.

After talking with Suhaas, the doctor excused himself and went from there.

Suhaas came towards him, side-hugged him, and said, "Don't worry, buddy. She will be fine."