~ 43 ~

Author's POV:

Author's POV:

After having breakfast, Yash, Suhaas, and Anjali left for their respective workplaces, while Siri and Vikram left for school. Everyone went to see Arpita, who was busy narrating stories to the twins.

Janaki, Jai, and the others stood at the door and looked at the mother and the twins, who were lost in their world. Janaki knocked on the door, making Arpita and the twins look at the door.

"Ammamma, Nanamma, Thatha!" Varsha and Vansh shouted, looking at them.

Arpita smiled widely, looking at them, and said, "When did you guys come? No one told me that you people were coming."

"That's because even they don't have an idea that we are coming," said Raghav.

Arpita tried to move a little but winced as she placed force on the right hand.

"Careful!" shouted everyone.

Arpita bit her tongue and muttered, "Sorry!"

Sakshi picked up Varsha in her arms, while Vani picked up Vansh in her arms. Jhansi sat beside Arpita and caressed her head lovingly.

"How are you feeling now?" asked Jhansi.

"A little better," said Arpita.

Shekar looked at the twins, took two chocolates from his pant pocket, and said, "See, what have I brought for you?"

Varsha and Vansh's eyes twinkled, looking at chocolates. They jumped for joy in Sakshi and Vani's arms and squealed, "Chocy!"

"Do you want them?" asked Shekar.

Varsha and Vansh bobbed their heads cutely and extended their hands.

Shekar acted like he was thinking and looked at them from the corner of his eyes. They were looking at him, pouting, and eagerly waiting for him to give them chocolates.

"Umm, I'll give you chocolates if you both give me a kiss," said Shekar.

Vansh looked at him, narrowing his eyes, and said, "Chocy, kissy."

Shekar looked at them, confused.

Arpita smiled, listening to his son, and said, "Mavayya, he is saying that he will give you a kiss if you give him his chocy first." She then looked at Vansh and said, "Am I right, Kanna?"

Vansh nodded his head, looking at his mother.

"Okay!" Shekar said, giving them chocolates.

Varsha and Vansh happily took chocolates from Shekar and gave them to Sakshi and Vani to unwrap them.

"Mavayya! Why did you bring them now? They are already eating enough chocolate as their Amma is stuck to bed," Arpita said, glaring at the twins.