~ 58 ~

Author's POV:

Author's POV:

Yash is sleeping peacefully and Arpita is reading a book while listening to music, sitting near the window. Just then, the room door is opened, and two little ones peep inside, gaining her attention. She put her headphones aside and the book aside and went towards them.

"Sh, slowly. Mama is sleeping," Arpita said, bending to their height.

"Atta, Mama promised us to take out after lunch," Aryansh said, pouting.

(Aryansh is the two-year-old son of Arjun and Diya.)

"Yes, Atta," said Darsh.

(Darsh is the four-year-old son of Surya and Sravya.)

"He is down with a fever and has slept just a while ago," said Arpita.

"Is he fine now, Atta?" asked Darsh.

"Yeah! He has taken meds," said Arpita. "Shall we go and play?"

"Yup! But what will we play?" asked Darsh.

"Umm, first, let us go down. Then we will join others in the team," said Arpita.

"Okay!" said Aryansh and Darsh.

"I'll just come in a minute; wait," said Arpita, and she went from there.

She covered Yash properly with the comforter. She kissed his forehead and wrote a note that she was going downstairs, stuck it to his mobile, and placed it on the nightstand. She grabbed her mobile and put the book on the book stand.

"Shall we go?" asked Arpita.

Aryansh and Darsh nodded their heads.

"By the way, where are the others?" asked Arpita.

"Vansh Bava and Abhi Bava are playing with Idhu and Ihu," said Aryansh.

(Idhika and Ihitha are the one-year-old twin daughters of Surya and Sravya.)

Arpita chuckled, listening to him. Her son isn't going to leave Idhu anytime soon. She still remembers how happy he was when he met her for the first time. He was jumping for joy when she held his finger and gave him a small smile when he picked her up in his arms.

She saw Akarsh, Shourya, Manav, Nayana, Varsha, and Akhira playing. Amyra is sleeping while Mahira is playing with her fathers.

(Manav is the two-year-old son of Suhaas and Aashi.

Akhira is the three-year-old daughter of Veeru and Taara.

Abhinav and Amyra are the children of Avinav and Maya. Abhinav is three and a half years old, and Amyra is one year old.

Shourya is the four-and-a-half-year-old son of Ajay and Aashi, who are best friends of Arjun.

Mahira is the one-year-old daughter of Prem and Priya, who are the best friends of Arjun.)