~ 7 ~

Unedited

Unedited

Author's POV:

Flashback:

It's been a year since Yash lost his family. He, Arpita, and Suhaas passed their high school exams with flying colours. They have entered senior secondary schools, but there is a problem. Yash chose medicine, Arpita chose the arts, and Suhaas chose commerce. They had to attend separate classes, which made them sad.

Arpita entered Yash's room and saw him sitting by the window, sadly.

She went towards him and asked, "Why is my baby sad?"

"Don't you know?" He asked her.

Arpita made an innocent face and shook her head negatively.

"Don't act, Aru. From tomorrow on, both of us have to attend different classes and stay separately," Yash said sadly.

"Shall I choose medical then?" She asked him.

"You do not need to suppress your dreams because of me, Aru. So, what if we can't stay together during classes? We can spend time together after our classes, right?" Said Yash.

"Yes," she said, kissing his cheeks and making him grin.

"By the way, where is Suhaas?" Arpita asked Yash.

"He might be in his room. Come, we will go," and with that, he dragged her with him.

They ran towards Chowdary's villa. They entered the house and ran towards his room. Suhaas was standing in his room, looking at the photo of Yash, Yahvi, Arpita, and him. He can't believe it's been a year since they lost them. He caressed the photo with love, and his eyes brimmed with tears.

"It's unfair, dumpling; you left me with these two love birds. And they just forget about me whenever they are together," Suhaas said, pouting.

"Did we really make you feel alone, Suhaas?" Arpita asked him, making him turn around and look at them.

"When did you guys come?" Suhaas asked them.

"First answer to my question, Suhaas. Did you really feel alone?" Arpita asked him.

Suhaas shook his head negatively and said, "No, Aru. Yes, I do feel alone sometimes because both of you stay here, whereas I stay in Visakhapatnam. I never felt alone because of you guys; it's just that I miss my partner. So, I was just complaining to her, hoping that she would return to us. You know, right? She always solved my problems. If I tell her directly that I miss her, she will fly high and not return to us. I want her back, Aru. Please tell her to return. I miss her."

Arpita and Yash broke down, looking at Suhaas, who was crying silently. More than them, Yahvi was close to him. They used to understand each other without words.

"Shh, calm down, Suhaas. Yahvi definitely won't like seeing us cry," Yash said, wiping off his tears.

"Don't try to hide your pain, Yash, at least not in front of us," Suhaas said, looking at Yash.

That's it. Yash fell to the floor on his knees, crying incoherently, remembering his family. Arpita and Suhaas hugged him from either side.