~ 8 ~

Author's POV:

Author's POV:

Yash, Yahvi, Arpita, and Suhaas were sitting on the last bench of the class. Yahvi was busy snoring, while Suhaas was seriously listening to the social studies class. Yash and Arpita were busy playing with their fingers.

Everyone was listening to the class when they heard Yahvi's snores. They turned around and looked at her, while the teacher was busy glaring at her. But our Yahvi was busy sleeping and selling horses. Arpita smiled nervously, looking at the teacher. She tried to wake her up. But would the sister of Kumbakaran wake up easily, nah?

"Yahu, wake up, you idiot," Arpita whispered in her ears.

"What yaar, Aru? Let me sleep. See how nicely our ma'am is singing a lullaby? If you want, you can sleep too. But don't disturb my beauty sleep," Yahvi said, turning her face to the other side, making the other three hit their heads.

"Mr. Yash Narayan, Mr. Suhaas Chowdary, and Miss Arpita Reddy, wake up that girl, and four of you get out of my class right now," their teacher said, glaring at them.

Suhaas and Arpita somehow woke her up and dragged her out of the class.

"What the hell, idiots? Why did you drag me like this? You not only disturbed my sleep but also spoiled my dream with my prince charming," Yahvi said, yawning cutely.

The other three rolled their eyes and shook their heads at her antics.

"If you are done, then let's go to the ground," said Yash.

"I missed the class again," Suhaas said, pouting.

"She disturbed my sleep again," Yahvi said, pouting.

"We are getting bored listening to the same dialogues again," Yash and Arpita said together, rolling their eyes.

Suhaas, Arpita, and Yahvi were teasing some brats who used to tease some students deliberately, while Yash sat there reading a book.

"He is no fun," Yahvi said, pointing at her brother.

"I know, right," said Arpita.

"Then, how did you fall in love with this boy?" Suhaas asked her.

"I don't know," Arpita said, shrugging her shoulders. "And do we need a reason to love someone?"

"Aww, you are so cute, Vadina," Yahvi said, pulling her cheeks deliberately to irritate her.

Arpita made a bad face and swatted her hand.

"Ay! Don't forget that you are hitting your future sister-in-law. I'm going to torture you like those sisters-in-law they show in daily soaps, Yahvi said, mischievously.

Arpita rolled her eyes and said, "We will see."

"Oy! You cap guy, come here," Yahvi said, pointing at a boy.

"Why are you calling him now?" Suhaas asked her.

"Wait and see, thati chettu (palm tree)," said Yahvi.

That boy came towards them and looked at them, confused. Of course he knew about them, but why are they calling him?

"Yes!" said that boy.

"What's your name?" Yahvi asked him.

"Rithik," said that boy.

"Nice name, Mr. Rithik. Which class?" Arpita asked him.