~ 54 ~

Author's POV:

Author's POV:

After a few months, we can see Arpita sitting in the back seat of the car and going through something on her iPad when she got a call from her brother.

Phone call:

"Hey, Ajju!" Arpita said, answering the call.

"Hi, Akka! What are you doing?" asked Arjun.

"Ah! Nothing! I'm returning from the restaurant after meeting the client," said Arpita.

"Oh! How did the meeting go?" asked Arjun.

"It went good," said Arpita.

"By the way, are you driving? Should I call you later?" asked Arjun.

Arpita sulked and said, "No need. I'm not driving. Your Bava made me say goodbye to driving after that accident. He isn't even allowing me to drive alone for a shorter distance either."

Arjun laughed and said, "That's good then. I must thank Bava."

Arpita flared her nose and said, "Bava ki chamcha."

"Of course I am," said Arjun.

She could feel her brother smiling cheekily on the other side.

"Leave about you! What are my sister-in-law and nephew doing?" asked Arpita.

Arjun and Diya are now parents of a one-month-old baby boy, Aryansh.

"I'm in the office, Akka. I need to call them too now," said Arjun.

"Okay! I call Diya after a while," said Arpita. "By the way, how come you are at the office now? Sir is not ready to leave his Cookie and Aru, right?"

"What to do? Your sister-in-law said that she would throw me out of the room if I didn't go to the office today," Arjun said, sulking.

Arpita laughed and said, "I must say your Cookie knows how to tame you well."

"Hehe! You should pity your brother, not support your sister-in-law," said Arjun.

Arpita rolled her eyes and said, "This is double standard, Ajju. You can team up with your Bava and tease me, but I can't support my sister-in-law. How mean!"

"Okay! Okay! Let's not argue about it now. Why don't you guys come here this weekend?" said Arpita.

"Well, I'll see. I have a meeting on Sunday morning," said Arpita.

"Who works on Sunday too, Akka?" said Arjun.

"What to do, Ajju? That stupid client has preponed it for Sunday, as Monday is his daughter's birthday," said Arpita.