~ 25 ~

Author's POV:

Author's POV:

It's been a week since Arpita and the babies came home. It's been ten days since Arjun was home. He is proven innocent, and everyone is so happy. They know that they will remember that day forever. That day pushed Arjun into darkness, and the very next day brought the twins into this world. Arpita tried to talk with her brother, but he locked himself up in his room, making everyone worried.

Yash came inside his and Arpita's room and saw her putting their babies to sleep. Finally, they are home. It is a huge relief for them. They were overjoyed when the doctor told them that they could take their babies home. He moved to the bathroom to wash his hands. He came out and sat beside Arpita.

"He was looking for you," said Arpita.

Yash smiled, listening to her. His son is so fond of him and always looks around for him when he is awake.

"I still can't believe that they are here with us," Yash said, playing with his baby boy's fingers.

Arpita leaned her head onto his shoulder and said, "Even me."

"They are so adorable, Aru. They just captivate my heart with their cuteness," Yash said, admiring his babies, who were sleeping soundly.

The baby boy put his hand on his sister, while the baby girl held her brother's hand. A smile crept onto their faces as they looked at their babies.

"They are one of the best things that have happened in our lives," said Arpita

"True. Best of all," Yash said, leaning his head on hers.

"Have you thought of any names for them?" asked Arpita.

"Not yet! What about you?" said Yash.

"Nope!" said Arpita.

"What will we call them until then?" asked Yash.

Arpita laughed and said, "I don't know."

"I want him to hold them," said Yash.

"Even me." Arpita tilted her head, looked at Yash, and asked, "Did you talk with him?"

Yash sighed and said, "No! He is neither talking with anyone nor having his meals properly."

"I'm worried about him, Yash," said Arpita.