~ 4 ~

Small recap: Arpita and Yash came to about their pregnancy

Small recap: Arpita and Yash came to about their pregnancy. And a family day out.

Unedited

Author's POV:

The next morning, Suhaas went to pick up Maya from the airport. As soon as they reached the house, Maya ran inside and went straight to the kitchen. She saw Arpita and Anju working in the kitchen. She hugged them back and kissed both of their cheeks. They smiled at her antics.

After that, she moved to freshen up. She came down and saw everyone sitting at the dining table. She sat down and greeted everyone.

"What did you bring for me?" Siri asked Maya.

"A bag full of dirty clothes. Wash them after having your breakfast," Maya said, giving a tight-lipped smile to Siri.

Siri glared at her while everyone laughed while listening to Maya.

"I hate you," said Siri.

"Feelings are mutual, little sista," said Maya.

"Amma," Siri whined.

"It's a waste to complain about Ammu to her, Siri. Because she will only support her," said Arpita.

"Then I'll complain to my Sakshi Maa," Siri said with a devilish smile.

"I'm not afraid of your Sakshi Maa," Maya said with a poker face.

"Is it?" Siri asked, raising her eyebrow.

"Both of you stop it and have your food silently," Yash said sternly.

Maya and Siri pouted, listening to their brother-in-law.

Just then, Suhaas got a call from his so-called girlfriend, Natasha. Arpita snatched his mobile and switched on the speaker, making Suhaas hit his head mentally.

"Hi, baby? Where are you? I came to your flat last night, but that stupid watchman of yours didn't allow me. I'm missing you, baby," Natasha said sweetly.

"Excuse miss. Don't you have common sense? You should know with whom you were talking in the first place," said Arpita.

"Hey! Who the hell are you, bitch? What are you doing with my boyfriend?" shouted Natasha.

Suhaas and Yash fisted their hands, listening to her tone.

"If you marry Suhaas, then I will be your sister-in-law, Miss. And I'm not at all innocent like him," Arpita said, smirking.

"What? But he doesn't have any sisters, right?" said Natasha.

"I'm his cousin, and he is close to me. If I tell him that you called me a bitch, then he is going to break up with you," Arpita said innocently.