~ 24 ~

Author's POV:

Author's POV:

Chytra is living in fear, as her father has warned her that if she doesn't accept all her mistakes in court, then he will commit suicide. He by mistake heard Chytra, Gowri, and Nagamani's talk, where Gowri and Nagamani were scolding Chytra for spoiling their plans of getting her married to Arjun and enjoying their luxurious lives. He also heard Chytra talking about Arun and how she and Arun planned everything to defame the Reddy family and send Arjun to jail. He was heartbroken and felt betrayed after listening to their conversation.

Chytra wasn't even attending to Arun's calls and stopped going to the hospital. She asked Sarah to escape somewhere for the time being, but it was not as easy as they thought. Vijay's men were continuously monitoring her at every moment. One night, when everyone was asleep, she decided to run away from home, but the next moment she was surrounded by Vijay's men. The next morning, Sarah was arrested for making false allegations and lodging a fabricated FIR.

In custody, Sarah told them everything that she knew, from how she had gone to the doctor to get an abortion without letting her parents know to how she met Chytra through that doctor, who asked her to play Arjun's victim and tell everyone that the baby was Arjun's; how she asked to say in front of everyone that he forced her to abort the baby. Only Vijay knows how badly he controlled his anger after listening to all her statements. He restrained himself from slapping that woman. Jhansi's assistant went to the hospital to take statements, only to learn that the doctor was on leave from the next day of engagement. They are trying to get her whereabouts, as she is one of the main witnesses who knew about some of Chytra's misdeeds.

Chytra was shaken after learning that Sarah had been arrested. She tried her senior's number many times, but she got no reply from the other end other than, "The number you have been trying is currently switched off." This made Chytra more frustrated. One day, she had a big fight with Arun over the phone. He called her brother's phone because she wasn't answering his calls. Her sister stopped talking to her. She had been taunting her at every moment since she learned about her true colours.

(I don't have any idea about the law. So, sorry if I'm wrong.)

Chytra accepted all her mistakes in front of her father and told him that she never loved Arjun and that it was an act so that she could marry him and enjoy a luxurious life. She then told how she joined hands with Arun and made a plan to defame Arjun. How she bribed one of the doctors in the hospital where she is working as an intern, and also how she bribed Sarah and asked her to act as a victim of Arjun. How she drugged Arjun without his knowledge and all the things that she had done until then. Kishore was heartbroken after learning her daughter's true colours. He felt that she wasn't someone he knew. He never thought that his daughter would stoop so low and destroy a man's life without any mistake of his when all he has done is love sincerely with all his heart. He cursed himself for trusting his wife and leaving the upbringing of their children, even after knowing everything about her greed. He cursed her the day he married her. He cursed himself for not divorcing her even after knowing her true colours, thinking that their children needed a mother.