~ 52 ~

Author's POV:

Author's POV:

It's been a year since Arjun and Diya and Veeru and Taara got married. Avinav and Maya are the parents of a cute, handsome baby boy, Abhinav, who is now five months old. Veeru and Taara are the parents of an adorable baby girl, Akhira, who is one month old. Sravya and Surya got married and are the parents of a bubbly and naughty baby boy, Darsh, who is now ten months old. Darsh is the son of Akash and Dharani, who is the twin sister of Taara. Surya and Sravya adopted Darsh as per the last wish of Dharani.

Yash and Arpita shifted to Visakhapatnam a few months ago. Varsha and Vansh are four years old now and are going to school. Varsha loves to go to school, whereas Vansh sulks as he has to sacrifice his beauty sleep.

It is a fine morning; we can see Arpita cooking in the kitchen while humming a tune, while Varsha is sitting on the kitchen counter drinking her milk and gossiping with her mother in between.

"Do you know, Amma? That girl, Vaishu, gave chocolate to Chotu and kissed his cheeks," Varsha said, flaring her nose.

"What did you do then?" Arpita asked while adding the tadka to the coconut chutney.

Varsha smiled nervously and said, "I didn't do anything, Amma."

Arpita rolled her eyes and said, "Varshu, I'm your mother, and I know you better than yourself. So spill the beans."

"Umm, I twisted her ear slowly and told her not to roam behind my Chotu and give him chocolates again. My Chotu is so handsome and innocent, and I'm his elder sister, so I have to protect my Chotu from girls like her na, Amma," Varsha said, making an innocent face.

Arpita chuckled, listening to her explanation. Her daughter is the same as Yahvi. She is very possessive and protective of Vansh, just like Yahvi used to be of Yash.

Arpita shook her head and said, "You could have just told her not to give chocolates again. Why did you twist her ear? It's bad, Kanna. You shouldn't do that."

"But Amma, why did she have to give chocolates to my Chotu? She could have given to anyone, right?" Varsha said, not liking the fact that her mother is scolding her when she did a good thing, according to her.

Arpita turned off the gas and stood in front of Varsha.

She caressed her hair lovingly and said, "Maybe she wanted to be his friend. I know you are protective of your Chotu, and it's not a bad thing, Kanna. But what you did is wrong, okay? If you have a problem or someone bothers you unnecessarily, then go and complain to your teacher. If she didn't take any action, then say it to either me or your Appa. By the way, didn't she complain to your teacher as you twisted her ear?"

Varsha giggled and said, "No, Amma!"

Arpita raised her eyebrow and asked, "Why?"

"I told her that I would tell everyone that she is afraid of cockroaches," Varsha said, giggling.