~ 21 ~

Author's POV:

Author's POV:

Arpita is wearing her jewellery while sitting on the vanity stool in her and Yash's room, while Yash is sitting on the bed and busy admiring her. Arpita was looking bright in her yellow jacket saree gown, proudly flaunting her baby bump.

Arpita can see her husband's image in the mirror. She felt shy, and a blush crept onto her cheeks as she felt his intense gaze. She put Sindoor in her hair partition and turned around.

She cleared her throat and asked, "What are you looking at?"

"I'm looking at the best view, which God has created especially for me," Yash said, winking at her.

She bit her lower lip and looked down into her lap as she listened to him. Yash laughed, looking at her cute, blushy, and chubby face. This woman of his acts bold at one moment and then blushes like a newlywed bride.

Yash got off the bed and went towards her. He kneeled down in front of her and raised her head by placing his fingers under her chin.

"I still remember the first time you wore a saree when we were in 12th grade," Yash whispered in her ears. "For me."

Arpita looked into his eyes, and all she could see was the love and admiration that he had for her.

"You wore a saree on our farewell day for me, didn't you? Hmm?" Yash asked, caressing her cheeks.

"Yes!" Arpita mumbled, badly affected by his touch.

His simple touch sets her body on fire. He smirked, looking at the way he affected her.

"You took my breath away right that moment when I saw you were coming downstairs with Atta while tucking your loose tresses behind your ear. Only I know how much I controlled myself from kissing you senselessly right there. I had to shoo away all the boys who set eyes on my girl, who was looking beautiful and sexy at the same time in that red saree," he said, tracing her lower lip.

Arpita could feel butterflies dancing in her stomach as she listened to his words. She couldn't help but grin, knowing that she affected him the same way he affected her.

He pecked her lips and said, "You are looking breathtaking, love."

"Thank you," Arpita said, tucking her loose tresses behind her ear.

"Won't you say how I am looking?" he asked, looking into her eyes.

"You are looking handsome too," Arpita whispered, lost in his eyes.