~ 39 ~

Author's POV:

Author's POV:

After a few days, Suhaas went to Mumbai for a meeting and would return after two days. We can see Yash walking around his room with a sleepy Varsha in his arms while humming a tune and patting her slowly. Vansh was rolling on the bed, cuddling his panda toy.

After a while, Yash made Varsha sleep on the bed, kissed her forehead, and covered her with the blanket. He then sat beside Vansh on the bed and slowly pulled him towards him. He slowly patted him, but our little boy was not ready to sleep. He looked at his father and poked his cheeks.

"Why are you not sleeping today? Every day you will sleep quickly, right? What happened today?" said Yash.

Vansh climbed onto Yash's chest and said, "Appa!"

"Yes! Appa is here only, Kanna. Don't you want to sleep?" asked Yash.

Vansh shook his head negatively and said, "No!"

Yash chuckled, made him sit on his stomach, and asked, "And why is that so?"

Vansh looked at his father for a while, kissed his cheeks, and hugged him. Yash smiled at his antics and hid him in his embrace. Vansh snuggled more into him and laid his head on Yash's chest. Yash caressed Vansh's hair lovingly and kissed his crown. His son reminds him a lot of himself. Yash was also close to his father since he was a baby. He used to stick to his father all the time, and now his son also behaves the same. Vansh broke the hug and pointed at the TV as if saying to Yash that he wanted to watch TV.

"Do you want to watch TV now?" asked Yash.

Vansh nodded his head positively and said, "Cals (cars)."

"Okay!! You want to watch the Cars movie now," said Yash.

Vansh bobbed his head cutely and said, "Yesh (yes)!"

Yash sighed and said, "We will watch tomorrow, Kanna. It's your sleeping time now. Look, your Akka is sleeping."

Vansh pouted and shook his head negatively, listening to him. Yash sighed, looking at him, and switched on the TV and played the Cars movie for Vansh. Vansh giggled and kissed Yash's cheeks, making him smile. Yash lowered the TV volume because Varsha might wake up. He sat comfortably on the bed, leaning his head onto the headrest. He made Vansh sit on his lap, while Vansh laid his head on his father's chest and snuggled more into him.

After a while, Vansh got bored watching TV. He tilted his head and looked at his father, who was busy watching TV. He pouted and tapped on his father's cheeks lightly, making him look at him.

"What happened, Vansh?" asked Yash.

"Play," he said, pointing at his car toys.

Yash groaned, listening to him, and then he took a deep breath to compose himself.