~ 34 ~

Author's POV:

Everyone retired to their respective rooms after the party. Yash and Arpita came inside their room with sleepy Vansh and Varsha in their arms. Yash put Vansh on the bed and moved to the closet to change. He changed into shorts and a vest and came out with the twins' nightware. He then moved to the washroom and brought lukewarm water in a big bowl. He also brought a soft cloth and gave both of them to Arpita.

Meanwhile, Arpita removed the twins clothes. She changed his diaper, cleaned him, and made him wear a new one. She then dipped the cloth in lukewarm water and started to gently wipe Vansh's face and his body. Yash took Vansh from him and dried his body with a soft towel. He then made him wear his nightdress and rocked him slowly. Soon, he drifted into sleep. He put Vansh in the crib without disturbing his sleep.

Meanwhile, Arpita repeated the same with Varsha. She then made her wear her nightdress and rocked her slowly in her arms. Arpita looked at Yash, who was covering Vansh with his cute panda crochet blanket.

"Why are you making him sleep there?" Arpita asked him slowly while patting Varsha.

"Well, I think you know the answer to your question, wifey," Yash said, winking at her.

Arpita smirked and said, "Sorry to burst your bubble, hubby. But you are not going to get it."

"Why?" asked Yash.

Arpita looked at him, narrowing her eyes, and asked, "Did you forget what happened a while ago downstairs?"

Yash gulped, looking at her. He cursed himself in his mind for behaving sweetly with Mandy, Mandakini, or whoever. Poor boy, he had planned a long night with his wifey after seeing her looking hot and sexy in a saree, but now his Aru is angry at him. He then smirked mentally, as he also knew how to tame his possessive and angry wifey.

Arpita, unaware of what was going on in his mind, made Varsha sleep on the bed and moved to their walk-in closet to change. But she was pulled hard by someone, making her bang on his hard chest. Arpita looked at him angrily and was about to say something, but he tilted his head down, leaning his face on hers, and placed his warm lips on hers without giving her a chance to speak.

Arpita stood there, shocked by all the happenings, when she felt his hands reaching the hook of her blouse in the back. Before she could react, he opened the hooks, making the blouse loose. He put his hand inside her blouse. He started to massage her breasts with one hand, pulling her close to him with the other. Arpita stood there, surrendering to his spell.