~ 5 ~

Author's POV:

Author's POV:

It's been a month since everyone came to know about her pregnancy except Arjun. Everyone is happy for them, especially Janaki and Sakshi. Arpita has a special bond with Sakshi. After the death of Abhiram, Sakshi's first child, Janaki, Anitha, Sarika, and Narayan were busy establishing the Medicare group of hospitals.

Sarika and Janaki were pregnant at that time, while Suhaas was just a month old. But they had worked hard during that stage too. Suhaas is two months younger than Abhiram. Anitha's mother and Vijay's mother used to take care of him mostly as Anitha, Sarika, Narayan, and Janaki started a small clinic in their village. Yash and Yahvi are one month younger than Suhaas, while Arpita is two months younger than Yash and Yahvi.

Janaki started working a month after her delivery. As Janaki used to be busy with her work, Sakshi used to take care of Arpita most of the time. Not only Arpita but also Yahvi, Yash, and Suhaas are close to Sakshi and Jhansi (Sravya's mother).

Janaki, Anitha, Sarika, and Narayan worked day and night for the hospital. If it's in the number one position today, then it's because of its hard work. They have been providing scholarships to many students who are unable to pay for their education. They are providing the best treatment with the latest technology to all classes of people. They organise medical camps in remote areas every month and also provide health cards to people who can't afford the costly treatments.

Even with their busy schedules, they never neglected their family. Because they know if they are standing in the number one position, then it's because of their family support.

Though Arjun and Arpita talked with each other a few times this month, she decided to tell him directly about her pregnancy. She asked him to come to Bangalore once, but he said that he had to submit a project. And she felt bad after listening to his words. He had time to spend with his so-called girlfriend, but he didn't have time for his family.

Arpita and Yash are packing their bags as both of them, along with Raghu and Radha, Suhaas, and Anju's family, are going to their native place.

"Aru, didn't I tell you to take a rest? You puked up everything you had for breakfast. Look, how weak are you looking?" Yash said, looking at Arpita, who was looking pale.

Arpita sat on the bed and got lost in her thoughts.

"He'll come around, Aru. Please don't get tense about that. It's not good for you and the babies," Yash said, kneeling in front of her.

Arpita smiled sadly and nodded her head.

Yash packed their bags and moved down to check on his grandparents.

"Did you guys pack your bags?" He asked, entering their room.

"Yes, how is Aru?" Radha asked him.

"Fine, Ammamma. Did you pack your medicines too?" Yash asked them.

"I've packed everything, Yash. Did you call Anju?" Radha asked him.