Bad Boy Razor

Razor x Reader
School Au

You really hate bad boys. They break people's hearts and act like they're tougher than everyone else. And that was like Razor, one of your classmates. He was tough, didn't like any of the girls in school, and had low grades. In English class you had to present a speech about your favourite person. It was Razors turn. Great. You thought to yourself sarcastically. I bet his favourite person is his motorcycle.
You watch as he stands up in front of the class, shifting his weight from one foot to the other for a split moment. However when he started to speak you were taken aback. As you listened to him you realised this was indeed a person he was describing and not a special car or object. You were shocked. He sounded totally in love and in awe with whoever it was. You had no idea he could write something so sentimental.
"I feel something warm and good in my chest every time I see her for a long time now..." He says, his red eyes not knowing where to rest and his rockerish grey hair sticking out in every way.
"She just doesn't know."

It was the last class now and you were thinking about what that boy Razor had said. "Honestly, what was that?" You thought to yourself. The whole class seemed surprised when he finished, hesitated their applause. Now it was the end of the day and you were walking down the hallway but stopped in your tracks when you heard a voice call for you.
"Hey, Y/N!" It was a voice you haven't heard too much, but enough to know who said it. You turn around to see Razor coming up to you.
"What do you want?" You say in an unintentionally condescending way as you raise you brow at him. You watch as his face rests into a sad expression and he looks down a moment, halting to come any closer to you.
"I... Uh- I wrote it... About you... The English." He says chopily. Blush forming on his face.
....what?.... You have a hard time understanding what he just said. Then it hits. The English assignment: write about one person you love. You. He loves you. Your eyes widen and your face gets hot.
"What?" Is all you can say. He looks at you, one hand holding his arm tightly, and he gives a little shy nod. You've never seen him like this. He's usually walking down the halls with his pals like he owns the place. Like it's his territory.
"That can't be..." You say quietly, looking down at your feet face burning red. You didn't want him to see it. He's seen too many girls faces red because of him. He didn't need to see yours. Feeling overwhelmingly embarrassed and surprised, you just quickly turn around and rush out the school. As you wait to be picked up by your parent you stand by the bike rake, squinting out to the world before you from the bright hot sun. You see Razor leave the building and when he glances at you you quickly look away and start walking to a new location. However, you accidentally bumped into some of his buddies. They were like him and when they look down at you you know you're in trouble.
"You should watch where you're going, girly. " One of them says. You think how cliche that was, but you can't stop the undeniable fear growing in your chest. You try to escape them but they keep picking on you, eventually laying hands on your arms and shoulders.
"Stop, don't touch me!" You cry out, trying to push them away. This is why you hate bad boys. They're rotten freaks who abuse others. As they start to get progressively more touchy and aggressive you hear a sudden *SMACK! as the boys are ripped off you. You widen your eyes and back away as you witness Razor beating on his own friends.
"Don't touch her without her permission!" He growls angrily. His brows are furrowed and you watch his muscles from his arms become more prominent as he pushes and punches the other guys who are fighting back. The quarl gets intense and you feel your heart racing, unsure of what to do, planning on getting a teacher when you see the others back off. That vicious side of Razor was the side you saw more often, almost wolf like, but being the reason he was like that was different. He looked up to you, bruised face and arms, and you're speechless as his red eyes connect to yours. He pants as he whimpers out,
"Y/N, are you... okay?..." You found it so upsetting and unsettling that he, the one bruised and bleeding, struggling to keep himself standing, was asking if you're okay.
"Yes! Yeah, I am, but you...!" You run over to him but he's on the ground before you reach his side.
"R- Razor!" You kneel down next to him and try to help him up, as you call for help.

A.n hehehe >:3 word count: 850