Shaking their hand off, Mix

Reader x Characters

A.N. Hiiii yooo. I'm running out of ideas?? Okay so here's the deal, you shake their hand off of you absent-mindedly (without realising) and they react. Enjoyyyyyy. ♡

Aether
You two are sitting together in a hangout with a bunch of friends. Aether's sitting right next to you while you are preoccupied with something else, chatting and laughing with your friends. Aether places his hand on yours some point during the visit, and you totally didn't notice, shaking it off the moment his hand touched yours. He looks to you silently, observing your hands that were now parted, then to you, who was listening to your friend. He frowns slightly then looks to his hand wondering if you were upset at him. She shook me off the moment I made contact with her... He thinks to himself with a slight sadness. He goes on with the evening, feeling a little glum, but when you turn to look at him and take his hand, you notice it's limpness and his quietness.
"What's wrong?..." You whisper to him when the others are busy. He just looks at you for a moment, feeling stupid to admit to what got him down.
"Ehh, it's nothing..." He brushes it off.
You frown for a moment then say,
"I love you." That was enough to reasure him that you weren't upset at him, so he smiled and felt a contentedness and warmth bloom in his chest.

Chongyun
You two are outside, sitting on the grass together, and Chongyun tried to gather up courage the entire morning to hold your hand, yet he was very nervous to actually act on it. You two were speaking, and you were admiring the beautiful day. A moment of silence fell upon you two as you watched the nature and he watched you nervously. Now's the time!! He thought to himself. He hesitantly outstretched his arm to you, and finally got the nerves to let it fall on your hand. It was there for two seconds before you pulled it away, pointing to a beautiful bird that flew by.
"Hey, look!!" You shout, pointing at it with glee. His soul felt shattered. Mmph! She... she... He looks to the bird and nods, then hides his hands in his pocket.
"Yeah... it's beautiful..." He agrees in a quieter voice, feeling crushed. She didn't notice... it's not her fault... she didn't notice... it's alright... is it? How could I mess this up? I messed up, oh. I messed up. He thought to himself glumly. The rest of the time together he felt kinda sad but you noticed, even when he tried to fake happiness. You look at him silently, trying to figure out what's wrong. He looks to you then quickly looks away, face turning slightly red. After more silence he looks to you from the corner of his eye. You're staring at him.
"What's wrong?..." You question quizzically.
"Hmm? Nothing's wrong." He lies. You raise a brow.
"Something's wrong, you're not usually like this." You say. He looks at you a moment more before you say,
"Tell me." Then he let's out a little sigh and his cheeks fluster.
"I tried... to hold your hand..." He says looking down. Your eyes widen. You suddenly remember that right before you saw the bird you felt something rest on your hand lightly. Instantly your face heats up and you apologise immediately.
"I'm so sorry!! I didn't notice! I'm sorry!" You apologise quickly.
"It's- It's okay!" He says, but then you grab both of his hands and he freezes, face turning red. You squeeze his fingers and say things he can't hear.
She's holding both of my hands...! His mind screams over and over. Wow.
Man's kinda paralyzed HAHAHAHA.

Dainsleif
You two are walking together, just around your area, and it's quite hot outside. Sometime during the walk he reaches to your hand, and you pull away instinctively, just feeling too hot. You rest it on your side, and he only looks at it from the corner of his eye for a few seconds, then looks back fireward, continuing on as if it never happened. However, a little thought in his mind muttered, Did I do something wrong? And he didn't, it was just instinct for you to pull away because you were overheated. Later when you two got home he approached you, and you look to him in a wondering way.
"Are you okay, Y/N?" He asks quietly, looking into your eyes. You are taken quite aback, and you're pretty confused.
"Yes, why?" You ask. He's silent for a moment, then looks to his hand.
"You shook my hand away... just wondering if I made you upset or something." He says. You're silent for a moment, then you look to his hand then to his eyes.
"You didn't do anything wrong, I was just too hot." You say in a slight urgency. Oh no. You think, hoping you didn't hurt his feelings.
"Okay..." You smile to him and he smiles back, feeling deeply relieved that you're alright.

Xingqiu
You and Xingqiu are chilling together, him reading silently to himself, you doing your own little work. Sometime while he's reading he reaches out to you and holds your hand, but you brushed it off grabbing your pencil and write a few things down. You didn't even notice that you did that, but he did. He looks away from his book to you, and to his hand. He watches you write for a few moments then sits up a bit more, putting his book down and looking at you. As you're writing you feel his eyes on you and a nervous sweat takes your face. Why is he staring at me so intently?... did I do something?... You turn to look at him, and his gaze doesn't waver.
"Xingqiu?" You question.
"Y/N?" He answers. You just look at him a moment more.
"What?" You ask.
"You shook off my hand." He says with a pout. You blink a couple times.
"When?" You ask densely.
"Just a moment ago." He frowns, tilting his head slightly, causing the blue strands of hair to rest in a cute way.
"I'm sorry, I didn't notice, I didn't mean to feel unwanting of you." You say. He just sits there pouring.
"Xingqiu~" You say.
"Hmph." He makes a little noise then offers his hand to you, you look at him trying not to roll your eyes but take it. He smiles and intertwines your fingers, squeezing your hand for a moment more. You just let out a sigh and unintentionally smile, squeezing his back. You two were holding hands for a while more peacfully.

A.N. 1120 words. Does anybody have requests cuz I'm kinda out of inspo.💀