You call yourself ugly

Reader x Character
Comfort requested by Nyachiko-chan sorry for the long wait I'm finally finished the school year! Hope it's to your liking <3.

Aether
You're walking around the house, then you stop for a moment, and look in the mirror. You see your face, your hair, and a small disapproval grows, and you say, "I'm so ugly." In a disapproving manner. Aether who is not too far away hears this and looks up to you.
"No you're not," He says. You didn't realise he heard so you become embarrassed. He sees you look away so he comes foreword to you. You turn your head the other way a bit.
"You're so pretty." He says, then wraps his arms around your waist.
"You're the most beautiful girl I know." He says and then waits for your answer. You shyly look down, and him realising you're not going to answer made him act. You blush deeply when he kisses you over and over again in a silly manner, saying, "Mwah" in overexagerated kisses. You smile and begin to laugh as he starts playing around with you, trying to get you to say you're pretty. It worked. <3

Albedo
One day you two are chilling together, Albedo was finally off work, and he informed you of it. So as you two were together he asked if he could sketch you, and you get embarrassed and say, "No, I'm ugly..." He looks up to you silently for a moment, and you stare at him only for two seconds before feeling shy.
"You're not ugly." He says.
"Yeah... I am." You answer. He keeps his gaze on you when he says, "I don't know where you got that idea or feeling from, but that's farther from the truth then saying a dog is a cat." He reassures. This makes you feel a bit better, but you're still embarrassed. You don't want to look at him, but when he steps in front of you you move your gaze from his kneecaps to his eyes, almost by a force, that he has called you to look at him. He looks down at you and says, "You're beautiful." You blush a bit, and when the drawing is finished, your spirits are lifted because his drawing truly was beautiful.

Bennett
You were feeling really insecure today, specifically about your appearance. You just felt gross. Here's the problem though: you had asked to go adventuring with Bennett, for today. You couldn't bear to have him see you, or anyone. You just felt so ugly. You obsessively tried to "fix" yourself up with different looks but you still felt bad. Suddenly you hear the knock on your door, and you panic. You open it only a crack.
"Hey Y/N!" He says.
"Hey..." You reply back.
"Ready to go?" He asks. You hesitate before shaking your head.
"Oh no! What happened?" He exclaims. You knew he was already blaming his bad luck that followed him around.
"Nothing... I just feel too ugly to go out today..." You say, embarrassed and ashamed, as you only peek your head out. This clearly stumbles Bennett, as you watch him register your words.
"Ugly?" He repeats. You just stare at him wordlessly. He looks at you closely and says, "You're not ugly at all. Who told you that?" He questions. You blush a bit before saying, "No one..." He doesn't spare a second to say, "You're not ugly at all! You're very beautiful! You could be drenched in mud and you'd still be beautiful, because you're you." He says. Let's just say you were convinced by the end of his speech that you were indeed lovely. :)

Childe
You and Childe are hanging out together just chatting, and somehow the conversation leads to appearances. You say, "Yeah, well, who am I to judge, I'm ugly." He looks at you so quickly lmao. "Is she for real?".... "Bad answer!" Djfjfj. So he says right away, "You're not ugly." You reply with, "Yes I am." He chuckles a bit and looks at you in the eyes.
"No you're not. You must be crazy to think that." He says. You shake you're head.
"I'm ugly, Childe. You must be crazy to think I'm not." You say. You don't sound too sad but you kind of are. He walks up to you and holds your shoulders.
"You are not ugly." He says in a firm voice as if you're getting schooled. When you frown he says, "Y/N, you are seriously the prettiest and hottest girl I know. Please never think that again." Bro took notes and calls you beautiful more often ever after that.