A bad prank, Childe

Reader x Childe

You're getting in the shower after a long morning and your partner Childe is out at work for a while longer. You turn on the water, feeling happy and relaxed to take a rinse. You squirt some shampoo onto your hand then start scrubbing your hair. The only sound audible is the steady drop of the water on the shower floor. Your hair is quite bubbly when suddenly, *flick. The lights turned off. It's pitch black, you can't see anything. Your body freezes in place, and you stand there with your eyes open, trying to see. All is still for the moment, the waterdrops hitting your toes steadily. Then suddenly... *BOOM!! THE DOOR BURSTS OPEN, SLAMMING THE WALL AND A LOUD, "RAAAAAA!!" Fills your ears as a tall slender figure runs at you.
"AAAAAAAA!!!! GAAAAAH!!!" You scream, back hitting the wall as you flew back to it. You start throwing things at the figure, a mix of crying and screaming as the bubbles from your hair fall down your face. Suddenly a familiar voice is heard, causing you to stop throwing things, but you still have your hands out in a defensive way.
"Okay, okay!" The voice coos. You see the figure move then flick on the lights, and reappear. You see the face of Childe and you instantly let out a sigh of relief, realization that your life isn't at risk, but you're quick to scold him.
"CHILDE! What the hell?!" You slightly cry while yelling.
"I thought you were at work for a few more hours?! What is wrong with you?!" You say. He slightly laughs but holds his hands out in an apologetic manner.
"I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I just thought it would be funny, I'm sorry. I got off work early." He says.
You glare at him and say, "Just go." He obeys and leaves, then you slide down the wall. You steady your breath and hold your temple for a few moments, then you finish up your shower, taking longer than usual.
When you get out Childe's in your room and you give him a salty look then refuse to look at him as you pull on your jammies.
"Y/N~" He calls. You just fold the towel you used and put it in the hamper, still upset at him.
"I know it wasn't a funny prank, please forgive me." He begs.
"Hmph." You huff and continue doing what you were, fixing your outfit slightly.
"I won't ever do something like this again, I'm sorry." He says pouting.
"You better not son of a-"
"I promise I won't. Please forgive me." He says as you sit down on the bed. You're silent, looking the opposite way from him at the wall with your arms crossed.
"Y/N... I love youuuuu." He says.
Eventually you give in because you felt cruel for ignoring his pleads, but you were slightly salty the rest of the evening, so he was being extra nice. Ah well, he brought this upon himself.

A.N. Hiiiii. :D I originally made this for my sister with Venti, but I thought it matched Childe well enough too, so I did it with him instead. Hope you liked it ><