Sunscreen/Splash Pad, Venti

Venti x Reader
Modern AU

It's a beautiful day, so you and Venti decided to go to a splash pad.
"Hey Y/N, can you sunscreen my back?" He walks up to you with the bottle in his hand.
"Human bodies are so much work to deal with." He comments. You laugh slightly then agree.
"Sure thing." You say taking the bottle and Venti lifts his shirt. You rub it on making a comment, "You're lucky Venti, your skin is so perfect." You say observing the clear skin. Venti just smiles softly and says, "Nah, your skin is better." You blush only slightly but shake your head and say, "Not true." You just finished rubbing the sunscreen in and he turns around to you.
"So true, now turn around and let me do your back." He orders. Your face flushes and you stutter out, "O-okay..." feeling embarrassed and self-conscious. So you turn around and lift your shirt revealing your back and bathing suit. You kind of shiver when the cold lotion hits your back and Venti rubs it in. After a second of silence you hear him say, "Yeah, I was right. Your skin is beautiful, like you." You can hear his thoughtful smile and you feel embarrassed and content. You don't really know what to say, shivering at his touch, so once he's done you just turn around and tap his nose saying, "Boop!" You made sure it was your finger with leftover sunscreen that tapped his nose. He smiles and blinks at the contact saying, "Hey!" Then he kisses your nose.
When you guys made it there he enthusiastically goes through it, then insists you verse him on the dolphin water guns. Venti undoubtedly won, but you didn't feel bad 'cause a mistle of water had attacked him soon after, harshly hitting his frame. You guys hid under the water bubbles and had a good time together.
"This was so much fun." You tell the cuddly boy smiling.

A.N <3 320 words