Angry, Venti

Reader x Venti
Crack

A.N. LOL made this for my sister ruuuchannn.
Non-native English speakers I use odd grammer just tell me if you're confused hhfhfjcjcjjv.

So you're a squawker and Venti's like, "What's wrong?" You look at him and suddenly you go bizerk, I mean bonkers, you're like, "lEaVe!!!"
*Thanksgiving Turkey voice from Teen Titans GO!* (if you know you know) He looks at you for a moment, wide-eyed, so you're like, "I said GO AWAY!" He's resistant for a moment before you scream, "GO, gEt LoSt!" 🤬 So he sadly looks down then walks away out of the room you're in. It's been like half an hour and he walks past you in the hall, glancing at you. You say, "what." 🤬👹 Quickly he looks away and keeps walking. It's bedtime and you're already laying in bed. Cautiously he joins you and faces to the wall. You're all quiet and calm but EXTREMELY EMBARRASSED and AWKWARD. You feel very bad and guilty but you're afraid to talk to him. (wE aLL kNow ThAt In ReAL lIFe yOu WoUlD nEveR aPolOgIzE aT wIlL bUt ThIs iS DrEaM wOrLd)
So you say, "Venti..."
He's silent for a moment like, "Ohh now she's talking." 😒
But replies with, "Yeah?...." As you quietly stare at his back you say, "Sorry for getting angry..." 👉👈 He let's out a little, "Hmph," quietly to himself but then turns around to face you and says, "It's okay... I'm with you till the end..." :)
You smile and give him a light kiss on the forehead. He smiles as well and you two fall asleep peacefully.