Hickey, Mix

Characters x Reader 
Suggestive content

Bennett
It's late at night, and you're just finishing bandaging Bennett up. He looks at you through the yellow lighting as you place a single bandaid on his last wound and say, "all done." As you look up to him who has his eyes fixed on you, you mess his hair up slightly with your hand. He smiles happily and you know you want to be with this boy of sunshine forever.
"Thank you so much Y/N." He says and nuzzles his face against your neck. You smile and squirm away, feeling ticklish. Bennett's in his sleeping pair of shorts and a loose tank top, you also in your pjs. He smiles at the sight of you blushing, then he leans over to you, the candlelight flickering. You let out a tiny gasp as he pushes you down and places a slow hickey on your jaw under your ear, his hands clasping yours. You smile immediately, feeling immensely happy as he places soft little kisses down your ticklish neck, his chest resting against yours.
"I'm the luckiest boy alive to have you by my side, Y/N." He says and strokes your hair away. "I love you." He lets out softly and you place a kiss on his lips saying, "I love you too, Bennett." And he smiles against your skin. Now hiding that hickey from your business partners is something you don't love as much.

Kazuha
Kazuha had to go away for some time again. You told him you would be alright, but he saw through that smile and those reassuring words, and he knew you were hurt. He felt a pain hit his heart, as he never wanted to be the reason you were sad, so he would make sure you genuinely smiled again before he left.
"My dearest, I am no stranger to your ways, and my heart longs to make you happy, to see you smile all the time. Will you allow me to show you my love?" He asks looking you in the eyes curiously, and you felt hopelessly in love with the boy who never stayed put, as he was wanted in Inazuma. So you nod your head with a teary smile.
"Please show me, Kazuha..." You say as the moonlight illuminates him. So Kazuha edges closer to you and you stroke white strands aside from his eyes. Then he expresses to you his love through his actions, sending shivers down your entire being, kissing you with passion until you were breathless, whispering praises to you all night while he sends soft touches down your body. When you awake you just see a little note tapped on your door saying, "We are connected through the wind, and I shall return to you as soon as I am permitted to, my love. You shall be resting fondly in my heart." When you get up you see the hickeys on your shoulders and inner arms, less visible to others but you will be present with the fact that he has left physical proof of his love for you.

Venti
This sad mf sits next to you at the wind rise tree, the moon shining brightly and the night air warmly breathing on you. He opens up to you and only you, because you're the only one who truly wanted to know, the only one who wanted to make him happy.
"Thank you for listening to me..." He says sadly.
"Yeah, of course Venti." You say looking up to him. He looks down at you with a smile, and then his thin hands hold up your wrist. You're shocked when he places a kiss on it, closing his eyes, but when he pulls away you see a mark and you realized it was a hickey.
"Venti?..." You ask confused.
"Ah, sorry Y/N, my bad." He apologizes, his face light pink.
"It's okay." You smile contently and as you go on with your day the next morning you look down knowing that drunk bard of a God left a little mark on your wrist.

Albedo
You are awake watching Albedo get ready to go off to work, and you rub your eyes tiredly, fixing your tank top. It's 5:57am and you call out for him.
"Albedo..." He turns his attention to you.
"It's early, you should go back to sleep Y/N." He says softly.
"Mmmm, come back." You whine. He tilts his head to you but obeys and comes over. You wrap your hands around him and pull him down.
"Y/N... I have to go." You just close your eyes and shake your head.
"No. Stay with me longer. It's still early. They won't be upset..." You say looking eye to eye with him now, and you caress his face. He can't help but melt at your touch. He must admit holding your waist all night yesterday wasn't enough for him either. So he leans down and you heat up not expecting him to be so willing. He brushes his lips against your collarbone and you shiver happily, then you run your hands through his hair. He lightly sucks your skin and you smile to yourself. He pulls away leaving a hickey on your collar bone and he lets out a sound of approval when he sees your red face. You get embarrassed,  pulling the covers over you saying, "Hmph! Never mind you can go." And he smiles at your silly attitude. 

Razor
Razor just knows certain things in life, and he was never one to question his feelings and desires. He knew you made him feel good when you'd compliment him and hold him close, stroking his hair in a comforting manner. So when you kissed him he tried to kiss back, but he found it a lot easier giving you gentle bites and hickeys. He always did so with care, as he hovered over you in a protective way, you placing soft kisses on his neck while he places hickeys on yours, and the occasional bite and lick. He thought maybe he did this as a way to show others you're his territory, but either way he saw your pleasure and that alone made him feel good, not including the extra pleasure he got from your taste and touch. Let's just say there is no hiding the evidence, as your entire body is marked up.
"Why wear many clothes? It's hot out." He says looking at your hoodie and sweat pants. You blush lightly and say, "Well, I uh... just because. You mind if I stay with you today?" You ask not wanting to risk anybody seeing you. Razor perks up feeling happy, if he had a tail, it'd be wagging.
"No, don't mind. Stay with Razor." He smiles and so do you, as you two set off to conquer the day.