Unintentionally Cute, Mix

Reader x Characters
What you do without realizing it's cute.

Aether
-You always ask about his day, how he is, that you missed him, or other comments of interest. It makes him heart-warmed that you always are giving an effort to know about his day.
-Sometimes you check his bag making sure he's got everything he needs. This causes him to smile and feel like melting from your cuteness. He's won with you.

Albedo
-Hanging around honestly 😭
-It seems small but- he's usually by himself or with co-workers, like- you've put in more time to be with him than anyone else- he might just look at you from afar and think about this and smile, feeling happy that you want to be with him.
-Anytime you try to help him it's bound to be the cutest thing to him.

Bennett
-Giggling at an accident. Say he accidentally knocks something over, or something stumbles onto him, and you giggle a bit, it just lightens the mood so much for him. He loves seeing your laugh, it helps him smile as well.
-Asking to go with him somewhere or offering a little gift/good luck charm for him. He loves your care, affection, and company. You don't realize how cute these gestures are to him.

Childe
-Trying to ignore his teasing comments and/or actions. He loves being flirty and either sneakily or openly teasing, but he loves when you try to act unaffected. He thinks it's so cute the way you'll shake your head and give him a dissaproving look every now and then with a smile trying to come through or a faint blushing your cheeks. It reassures him that what he's doing is working and he gets to see you flustered and trying to keep your composure.
-Playing with his brother and other kids. He's family oriented so this is really cute when he sees you caring for young ones. <3

Chongyun
-Bro literally everything.
-Asking what he's doing with a curious look and intrigued eyes is so cute to him, yet you don't realise it's cute. Sometimes if he answers something like, "Oh, nothing really" and you beg him to tell you, you might catch a small blush from him because you're up in his personal space and showing that you're interested in his life.

Dainsleif
-When he enters a room and you turn around quickly. He watches your face change from a curious expression to a smile. It makes his heart warmed. You look so adorable and naive as your curiosity displays itself then simple pleasure of seeing him again. It's something simple that he loves and gets to witness often.
-Acting goofy or like a weirdo. When you just act silly it's really adorable to him and funny. It's when he remembers along with many other moments how grateful he is for you.

Diluc
-He honestly finds a lot of things about you cute.
-From your smile to small little habits you do, a lot of things you do naturally are cute to him
-Worrying for him!!! This is a heart melter for him. Of course while telling him your concerns you're not doing it to be cute, but it seriously is to him and makes him love you even more. ♡

Gorou
-You're unintentionally cute to him when you act like you know what's going on. If he tells you about some military business and you just go on with it as if you know is secretly really cute to him :) .
-Even cuter when you get serious about it while still trying to grasp what's going on 😭.
-Being shy. He himself gets a little shy but when you do he's so happy he found someone as cute and relatable as you. (Whether you're shy often or not too often he can't help but look at you and watch you with a smile).

Heizou
(I DON'T REALLY KNOW ABOUT HIM SO, SORRY IF THIS IS OFF)
-He thinks it's cute if you get nervous around him. He'll especially like teasing you with interrogation to figure out the cause of your embarrassment and flusteredness, and your reaction to his questions are just as cute to him.
-If you're independent he thinks it's cute when you lead him or take charge, and if you're shy he thinks it's cute when you have trouble making eye-contact and the way you peer at your surroundings intently yet in a passive manner. He likes your little body movements. <3

Itto
-Your fascination about him is so cute. Touch his horns? Trace his skin paintings? Admire his culture? He thinks your fascination is the cutest! The curiosity displayed in your expression, words, and/or actions is just adorable to him.
-Yawns. Sleepy Y/N supremacy‼️When you're all tired in the early morning, or during the evening laying on his arm or chest. Very cute.

Kaeya
-Leaning next to him, or any sort of physical display of affection that you do naturally, is really cute to him. If you grab his arm, take his hand, or rest on his shoulder, you might not think about it much, and he doesn't necessarily show it, but he thinks it's very cute of you.
-Being flustered, LOL. We all saw that coming.

Kazuha
-If you ever try to speak poetry back to him, he thinks it's really cute. He thinks it's adorable if it's good and he thinks it's adorable if it's trash 😂. The same if you write it to him. Bound to make him more in love with you <3. (He will keep any poetry you give to him forever lol).
-Any sort of time when you try explaining something that you don't really know how to explain, is really cute to him. (And also taking on pirate lingo and stuff).

Razor
-Trying to hunt with him. He loves it. No matter what your progress is he will root you on, secretly thinking you look very cute.
-Little face expressions and gestures. Sometimes he sees a face you make or a yawn and it makes him think of a little puppy, and it melts his heart. Of course you have no idea that you look so cute to him.

Scaramouche
-If you are a tiny bit grumpy he thinks it's cute in a funny way. You make him think of a toned down him.
-Being genuinely interested in him. If you genuinely ask him how he's doing, or become worried for him, or show any kind of care for him he secretly deep down thinks it's the cutest thing ever. He doesn't like admitting it but bro you literally got him hooked around your finger. He secretly thinks you're adorable. (It low-key makes him mad, how cute you are; and both kinds of mad.)

Thoma
-Acts of service. My gosh, he loves when you want to help him. First of all it's appreciated, and second of all he finds it adorable if he comes in and sees you finishing up something he was going to do. Then you turn and explain how you felt like doing it for him. Melts, his, heart.
-Stumbling on your sentences and words. Whenever you mess up while speaking he thinks it's cute and adorable. He loves you so much jajajj.

Venti
-Buying him wine. (ಥ ͜ʖಥ) no explanation needed.
-When you care for him. Listening to him, helping him, soothing him... You do it for him and he loves it. He finds your offering so sweet and thoughtful. No doubt your concern is cute. Especially if you / your OC is/are  mortal. He finds it so cute and heart-wrenching that'd you'd bother taking on comforting him who has a high status and never-ending life.

Xingqiu
-Getting scared from a prank, or story, is of course cute to him. Although his pranks aren't cute to you cause you're too scared and annoyed 😂.
-Being flustered, and blushing. He thinks it's really cute when you're embarrassed and blushing, trying to hide it from him. (Makes him accomplished you know?)
-If you ever try martial arts he would love it so much omg.

Xiao
-BRO EVERYTHING??? But you don't really notice.
-Sleepy Y/N!! Very very cute. He loves when you're sleeping 😭. You look so peaceful. (Would be amused if you sleep talked and sleep walked) Yawns are cute.
-Bro low-key your mortal vulnerability is growing on him. All the other humans it just annoys him though.
-EVERYTHING. Your shyness, affection, and grumpiness. (He hides it very well mostly because he doesn't admit it too much to himself.)

Zhongli
-Your happiness 💕 He loves when you're happy and free. It just puts a smile on his face. (He might be bad with money but he will get you experiences of pure joy 😎.)
-When you rely on him. He has a sense of purpose and fulfillment when you rely on him in any way, and he finds it very sweet and cute. ;)

A.N.
First time writing Heizou... Was it good😬?? To the person who requested him, hope you liked it! Bye. ♡