I See You, Venti

Character x Venti
School AU
Angst TW

Comfort was requested by Nyachiko-chan, so since I struggled with coming up with a pure struggle and be cared for scenario, I am going to weave it into this scenario. Hope it suits your fancy ♡.

Y/N, the quiet girl in class.
Y/N, the quiet girl in class with social anxiety.
Y/N, the quiet girl in class with social anxiety and stage fright.
You much rathered being left alone, unnoticed, unseen. But that was impossible. So you wished to be someone like Venti. The loud class clown. The kid who wasn't embarrassed even when doing the most embarrassing things. The kid who just randomly starts singing in class. The kid who speaks to everyone, including people like you. The kid who most definitely wasn't you.

This is the problem: You had a big speech next. No visual aids, no partners, just you and your voice. And of course- the people. The viewers, those who watched you, who had the ability to judge and precieve you and your words, or those who got bored because what you're saying isn't important enough to them, even though it's taking all of you to even get up there and speak.
Even when a quarter of them weren't listening it still filled you with dread. Because they would be aware of the fact that you were speaking, and all the other kids who were listening would be watching you. Setting their eyes and attention on you. It scared you badly.
You sat in your chair anxiously, waiting for your turn, feeling like you may faint from the stress... when the teacher calls your name. Your heart stops then speeds up, and you experience a dizzy sensation. You stand up and shakily walk to the front, almost slowly because of your unwillingness and light-headedness. The worst part is here, when you stand in front of the class looking at the teacher for the cue, the other students staring at you, giving you all their attention. The dreaded words leave her lips, "Hold on a minute," and you want to cry. She fumbles with her paper, writing on it. You only look to class for a second, then look back to your paper.
All of their eyes. They're all watching me. Oh! This is so embarrassing! Then finally the teacher says the other dreaded words, "Whenever you're ready." What if I'm never ready? You wanted to tell her that you needed another day. Or year. Or maybe just never.

"O..okay.." You say quietly.
"Good afternoon... everyone. Toda-"
"You're going to have to be a lot louder." The teacher cuts in. Your face goes red and you feel so crushed immediately. What a great start!... Your thoughts whimper sadly. You open your mouth to speak but nothing comes for a moment. All the kids look to you, wondering what you're doing. You feel the dread rise in you, your hands are shaking and you know that they see it. Finally you get your voice back but the entire time you are shaking, voice going up then down in volume, as if you were on a roller-coaster, or you just peed your pants.
"Thank you for listening...." You say very quietly, that the class wasn't sure for a moment if you were done or not. When they realise you were they start clapping and you drearily sit down, refusing to look to anyone for the rest of the class. But of course you were certain they were all looking at you, all thinking about how pathetic and silly that was. How incredibly stupid and mouse-like you were. You knew that they must be thinking that. I'm such a mess-up...!

Once class finished lunch rolled in. You quickly escaped from the others and wanted to cry your eyes out. You rush to the bathroom, but to your dismay it was full. Bathroom-lunch rush.
Because you were already in a delicate mood this actually made tears come to your eyes as you started to feel stupid and self-hate sink in. Of course there are people here, you dummy! You thought to yourself. You turn to the opposite direction and go to the only other hidden nook you knew. It was a little-ish dark corner and nook behind one of the staircases. It was the less-used staircases so you decided to go there. You look around and see that no one is on the stairs or around that area of the school so you sit down, practically hidden from the rest of the world, and just sit there.
You felt so embarrassed, devastated, shocked, and miserable.