First Kiss, Razor

Reader x Razor
Requested by Kyo_Simper ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

You have been hanging out with Razor a lot recently, after a group hangout where you two really clicked. It was almost daily, and you had developed feelings for him. After 2 months of hanging out with him privately you decided you should try to make a move, confessing to him your feelings. You two were actually in Wolvendom, something that is not too normal, as you like taking Razor all over the place. So, as you two sat on a log together chatting away you thought now would be the perfect chance.
"Razor," You say after he finished a sentence. He turns and looks at you.
"Hmm?" He questions.
"I..." You look at your feet embarrassed, but then force the courage and turn to meet his alluring eyes.
"I really... like you." You say, red spreading across your face.
"Razor like Y/N too." He smiles, just a little blush on his cheeks. You shake your head.
"No, I really like you Razor." You say shyly. He tilts his head to you slightly confused at what you mean. You sigh out, thinking this might've happened.
"Like..." With you heart speeding you look at him and lean in, quickly kissing his lips then pulling away. His eyes are wide and his face is blushed. You look at him only for a second before hiding your face in your hands.
"I like you like that..." Your voice comes out muffled due to hiding it. He's silent for a moment and you think you've messed up, that he doesn't feel the same way.
"Y/N... what was that?" He says slowly, and you answer, face still in your hands.
"A kiss..." You mumble humiliated.
"Razor like kiss." He says. You look up at him, seeing his red eyes focused on you, a delicate blush on his cheeks.
"Really?" You say, heart speeding up again. He nods and then takes your hand.
"Please... teach Razor kiss." He says and your face instantly turns red.
"W-why?!" You stumble out your words. He's silent for a moment, trying to remember what you had said.
"Razor like, like, Y/N." He confesses. You stare at him wide eyed, heart beating so fast. You want to cry from relief and from joy.
"R-really?" You question. He nods.
"Please teach Razor kiss."
You are mightily embarrassed, but agree and you can't make eye contact at all.
"Okay, well, you make duck like lips, like this," You demonstrate feeling like a dork.
"Then when you touch the skin you press your lips together, then open them, like this," You demonstrate once again. The sound feeling much louder then it was due to your self-consciousness.
"So it'll be like this," You lean in and kiss his hand, too embarrassed to kiss him anywhere else. He watches you closely, then nods.
"Razor try now." He says. You're surprised when he just goes for your mouth, pursing his lips and making the sound.
"Like this?" He asks against your lips, which took you aback more and you pull away, totally blushed.
"Ah... ahuh... yeah..." You are shaking from the embarrassment, and your heart is speeding up. Razor is also blushed but not the way you are.
Later on Razor will keep trying to get it right, each time with a new special touch that k.o.'s you. Razor was raised with wolves, what did you expect? Of course he's going to bite you lightly and use tongue. Either way, you two are a happy couple now. <333

A.N. This way funny to write 😂 Thanks for the request, love! <33 600 words.