Pick Up Lines, Mix

Reader x Characters

What they say to you.

A.N. Hello. Prepare for some pretty bad quality pick up lines 😍

Aether
-"If you were a vegetable, you'd be a 'cute-cumber.'"
-"Do you have a map? I just got lost in your eyes."

Albedo
-"You breathe oxygen? Wow, we have so much in common."
-"I just want to be upfront and say that I visually enjoy you."

Bennett
-"I scraped my knee falling for you"
-"There must be something wrong with my eyes-I can't seem to take them off of you."

Childe
-"If being sexy was a crime, you'd be guilty as charged."
-"If you were a fruit, you'd be a 'fine-apple.'"

Chongyun
-"I was going to say something really sweet about you, but when I saw you, I became speechless."
-"You see my friend over there? He wants to know if you think I'm cute."

Dainsleif
-"Your hand looks heavy-can I hold it for you?"
-"I have a hard time talking to people, but I'm having a harder time NOT talking to you."

Diluc
-"It's hard for me to gain the courage to talk to strangers. Especially you, being so beautiful."
-"I'd engage in small talk for you."

Gorou
-"If you let me borrow a kiss, I promise I'll give it right back."
-"I hate smiling like a goofball... but I can't help it when I look at you."

Itto
-"You know, I had a pickup line ready to go, but you're so hot it just left my mind."
-"I'm not currently an organ donor, but I'd be happy to give you my heart."

Kaeya
-"I just had to tell you, your beauty made me truly appreciate being able to see."
-"In my opinion, there are three kinds of beautiful: Cute, pretty, and sexy. Somehow, you manage to be all three."

Kazuha
-"Hi, I just wanted to thank you for the gift. (pause) I've been wearing this smile ever since you gave it to me."
-"I always thought happiness started with an 'h,' but it turns out mine starts with 'u'."

Razor
-"Are you hunter? You made heart stop."
-"Can I call you mine?"

Scaramouche
-"Do you ever get tired from running through my thoughts all night?"
-"I never knew I liked the colour red until I saw it on your cheeks."

Thoma
-"You know what you would look really beautiful in? My arms."
-"Hashtag you're cute."

Venti
-"You're like a fine wine. The more of you I drink in, the better I feel."
-"Wow, when God made you, he was seriously showing off."

Xiao
-"I'm terrible at flirting, but I heard to use pick up lines." *picks you up*
-"I swear someone stole the stars from the sky and put them in your eyes."

Xingqiu
-"If I had a nickel for every time I saw someone as beautiful as you, I'd still only have five cents."
-"You must be a hell of a thief, because you managed to steal my heart from across the room."

Zhongli
-"You've got many curves but your smile is my favourite."
-"Have we met? You look like my soon to be wife."

A.N. :) 520 words.