Teenagers, Aether

Reader x Aether
Modern AU

Just imagine you and Aether hanging out, having a night out in the city together. You guys first watched a few episodes of a fun light-hearted anime like Ouran High School Host Club or something along the lines of that, laughing and having a good time. After you two walked to a Cafe, ordering drinks you liked and small little treats. You eat and get messy everywhere, causing both of you to smile. He wipes your face with his thumb, a light blush on both of your cheeks. Keep your hormones in tact, jeez. Hehe.
After you two run to a large book store together, your drinks in hand, daring to spill at each step. Entering the building you slow down but still go through the aisles quickly, pointing out stories you like and want for the future. You point to the huge knit scarf suggesting it for him, causing him to laugh shyly and decline. You thought he was so cute as he got all flustered.
You two would then go to the theaters, watching a totally random movie you chose after entering the building. You sit down, unprepared for the film you chose at random. You two watch the movie with heavy full stares, occasionally sipping from your shared drink. By the end you two cherish the memories of watching a film together that you will probably never see again... He runs out of the theaters, holding your hand and pulling you along with him. The sky is darker, the remains of the sun lowering in the west. You two spin together as you run, feeling the cool air fill your lungs. You skid through the parking lot together laughing and joking.
"I am never watching that again!" He laughs.
"Me too!" You agree. After a bit of running you make it over the bridge and say your goodbyes, coming close to him and placing a a kiss on his lips. He smiles and waves goodbye, wishing you safety on your short walk home, and you as well. You run through the grass in the dim blue sky, him as well. What a wonderful evening you had.

A.N. Yosh, it was short but I just got the vibe from one of my favorite areas in my city 😊. I pictured myself running through the parking lot of the mall/theater with Aether for some reason and was like, "Yo, let's write this." So I did. SORRY IT'S NOT MUCH. ANYWAYS... 410 words. Byeee :3.