Sunscreen/Splash Pad, Bennett

Bennett x Reader
Modern AU

You and Bennett are on your way to a splash pad. It was one of your few days off, and when you proposed the idea of going to the splash pad he was all for it. It was a sunny day, so you feared getting burned.
"Hey Bennett, mind putting sunscreen on me? I can't really reach my back well." You explain. He turns his attention to you saying, "Sure thing, you should also do your face too." He smiled. Now when Bennett actually started rubbing the sunscreen in, an awkward silence came over you two. Suddenly at a loss for words, both your faces turned red as your minds processed the contact.
"Sorry for asking you..." You say embarrassed. As he turned to start your face he says, "Oh, I don't mind." You're sure he had good intentions but that comment made you blush more. As he applied the sunscreen to your face he admired your beauty while he could. You have no idea where you should look, as you were too embarrassed to look at him.
"Okay, all done beautiful." He winks. Your face heats up slightly as you choke out a small, "Thank you..." Then you take the bottle from him and say, "Your turn."
"O-oh! Yeah!" He stutters, completely thrown off guard. Once you do his face you say,
"Whoa, you're already burning."
"I- hahah yeah that sucks..." In reality he was just a blushy mess. (This headcanon's a mess)
Once you two get there you guys instantly head for the buckets, standing under it with your eyes closed in anticipation. However, when it dropped the water somehow only splashed Bennett.
"Wuah!" He shivered and you laugh so hard.
"How did it literally only dump on you?!" You exclaim laughing and he can't help but giggle with you.
"You look so cute~" You smile and poke his cheek. You had a great time there with him but eventually you had to tell him to go on the complete other side of the splash pad so that the bucket would dump on you.

A.N Lmaoooo I UH this sucked so- byeeee 350 words