Scars, Kazuha

Kazuha x Reader
Angst TW

You suffered from suicidal thoughts. You were loved, you knew that, but not by yourself. You found yourself unworthy, undeserving, and overall unimportant. So, when you were crying in your room in the crux, you tried your best not to be loud. You wanted to scream into your pillow, but that would for sure attract attention. So when you saw a crack of light enter your dark room you thought, dang it, I messed up! Like all the other times...
"Y/N...?" You heard his voice. His beautiful voice you didn't think you deserved to hear. You just sat there quietly, unsure of what to say, choking on sobs made it hard to speak anyway. You could just barely hear his soft footsteps make their way over to you.
"Just go away..." Your muffled voice says to him quietly. You already feel bad. Why would you order him around like that? What right do you have? What if you hurt his feelings, you jerk. You wanted to turn around and apologize, but you couldn't bare the thought of him seeing you like that. Like the mess you were.
"Hey, my love, what bothers you?" He asks softly. Kazuha stood behind you, not yet able to see what you've done since the darkness.
"Nothing..." You sob out. Very convincing... You think to yourself. He sits down next to you, looks you in the eye and so quickly you don't understand how such a beautiful boy could even know you. But here he is, going around with the title, "y/n's boyfriend" and caring for you in this moment.
"Please tell me, I want to make you feel better." So when you tell him, he looks at you in a pained loving way, pushes your hair back and whispers,
"That's not true, Y/N... You are the smartest woman I know. You are one of the strongest and bravest too. I love you so much." The darkness doesn't seem to dim his face, as you could see everything you loved about him so clearly. You sniffed a little and reluctantly say, "I just want to die..." You see that pain in him, and it pains you to see him pained, then you cry out as he gently holds up your forearm and kisses your wrist covered in wounds.
"Kazuha!" You cry. He just silently pushes you back and undoes a few of your blouse buttons, placing soft kisses on your cuts. He knows the location of all your wounds, even the well hidden ones, and he makes a point to kiss each and every one of them. You lay there with silent tears, trying to learn what you've done to feel such love and affection from a human who may as well been from heaven itself.
When he's done he brings himself to you and whispers, "I love you so much, Y/N. Please don't leave me. I love you." And you close your eyes as he brings you to further peace and happiness.

A.N <3 500 words.