Unexpected, Venti

Venti x Reader
Angst TW

Y/N was getting pretty close with a young man named Venti. He had dark hair and beautiful eyes. He always had something to say, and never left her unintertained. Tonight she and Venti were sitting together at Windrise, under the night sky. Y/N was leaning against the tree, facing the dark waters that held the reflection of the moon in its vast body.
Venti, to her right a little away, had one heel up pressed against the bark, and he too leaned back on the tree. The only noises audible were the quiet whispers of their voices and the wind, humming ominously. *Voooom...* She was speaking about her day, her travelers dress blowing slightly with the breeze and same with her hair, and his hair. She noticed that he looked darker this night, quiet and concerned perhaps, but it was just a thought she had.
"Say Venti?" She questions the handsome boy and steps closer to him. He looks her way and the wind lightly blows her hair back, her neck becoming exposed. His eyes widened as she looked to him silently. He tightens his fist then loosens it, trying to steadily breath and clear his mind. His thoughts were racing and he couldn't stop himself from taking a step forward. The blades of grass crumbled to the ground, while others brushed against his ankle at his step.
"Y/N..." He could hardly say as he brings his hand to her jaw, fingers caressing her cheek.
"Please... forgive me for this." He says in a soft and troubled voice, as if he was in agony. She had no time for her curiosity as a second passed and he was leaned in, his teeth against her neck. There in the illuminating moonlight, he bit her neck, sucking her blood out of her.
"Huaaahh!!!" She cried out in pain desperately trying to move, but the shock prohibited her from doing so. Luckily for Y/N, her scream brought Venti back to reality, and he instantly pulled away.
"Y/N, I'm... so sorry!"
Blurry. Her vision was going in and out as she watched her own blood drip down from his mouth and he wipes it away with his wrist. She places her hand over her wound before she feels herself give out, and she shuts her eyes as she collapses to the ground.
Venti watches wide eyed, then he quickly bends down beside her and scoops her up in his arms. Through the dark night sky he carries her to her home. Once he arrived he carefully set her down on the sofa and gently cleaned her wound, bandaging it up. Then the dark haired boy left...

*Tweet Tweet!*
The birds and blinding sun woke Y/N up and she groggily rubs her eyes then sits up.
A nightmare? She thinks to herself, but a sense of doom fills her up when she feels the bandages around her neck. She quickly knows it wasn't a nightmare, but a dark reality. She gets up and runs over to the mirror, eyes a little wide when she sees that the blood had leaked through, leaving a red mark on the clear white. She feels a little queasy, but still gets herself to undue the bandaging. There it was: two scabs on her neck, one atop the other. She carefully grazes her fingers over them and shivers, the horrors of yesterday night haunting her mind. She couldn't grip it, couldn't understand how it happened at all.
One thing was for sure, Y/N never wanted to see Venti again, and was terrified of the chances that she would. The only thing he left behind was the two wounds and a little note taped to the door that said in gorgeous flowy letters, "I'm sorry".

Y/N went out day after day, cautious and anxious, but soon she came to the conclusion that she no longer had to be afraid. She hadn't seen Venti in three months. Gone. Like he had vanished. Her curiosity was killing her, and when she asked people if they had seen him around they all said the same thing.
"Nope, haven't seen him." She even asked Diluc at the tavern one day.
"That bard hasn't been around for some time." He said. Y/N knew that there was no way of knowing what happened.
"Oh, I see..." She had said and left, starting to doubt her memory if he ever even existed. They had been friends, she thought, for some time. Then as they grew older she started to have feelings for him. Just when they were getting close, he did that to her. As if saying, "This is who I am. Don't get involved with me." What had she done to make him feel like that.