Sparks, Mix

Characters x Reader

A.N. Hewwoooo...! "YEAH I SAW SPARKS" AHHHHHYXYCYYSH. Yes, I got inspuration from Sparks by Coldplay... 👀 So I actually first wrote this headcanon for Kenma and meeee,, uhhh yeah. I'll drop it down below as well if you're interested :3.
(The Galaxy is Endless: I thought we were too Flashbacks 💔💔💔😭)

So basically this is when they first start to have feelings for you / have a tension between you two.

☆Bonus: Kenma☆
It was after about two weeks of knowing Kenma that you started to feel something for him. Something different than they way you felt for others. Kuroo and you were in Kenma's first class before school started and before the warning bell rang. Kenma was at his desk looking down at his DS, playing a game and you and Kuroo were chatting.
"Yeah, I think so too..." You agree with Kuroo and Kenma looks up at you from his game slowly. You look to him instinctively, and that's when you felt it. It's like something just hit you, like you just walked through a storm. His eyes, his hair, his face, everything. The spark ignited in you, and you suddenly feel self-conscious and heavy to the floor. Quickly you look away, trying not to get pink-faced. You wondered if he felt it too, and trust me, he did.

Kazuha
So you have known Beidou for some time, but you haven't seen her in a long time. She invited you to visit her while she was around and not on sea. Of course you went. She came out with two others behind her. Someone you recognized already as a member and the other person a stranger to you.
"Y/N! Great to see you again!" She said in her grand and confident voice. You smiled and she bro hugs you, patting your back. You greet her as well and glance to the other two. She also looks at them and clears her throat.
"I guess I should introduce our addition to the team. You remember Furong?" She asks, looking back at the girl you've met before.
"Yes, good to see you again." You smile and wave. Then she looks to the boy and he looks to her then to you. You instantly think he is very beautiful. He had white hair tucked back in a low ponytail, short in length. He also had a red streak in the front of his hair. You noticed he dressed like a samurai and your curiosity peaked.
"This is Kaedehara Kazuha, Kazuha this is my great friend Y/N." Beidou flatters. Kazuha watches you as she does the introduction and you feel slightly embrarressed.
"How do you do?" Were the first words you heard him say. You were taken aback by his soft voice and easy-going manner. You felt your cheeks warm just slightly, and you hoped it wasn't visible. You couldn't help but doubt your feelings, pretending they weren't there.
"I'm alright, how are you?" You say.
"I am happy to make your accquaintance." He says. You try not to look away, making you seem obviously embarrassed. BEIDOU WHO IS THIS? You think flusterdly to yourself. His ruby red eyes gently fixed on you as he lightly smiles with contentedness. From that day forward you always felt something heavy when you saw him. Like a pull or weight on you, with a nervous flusteredness. You were to see Beidou for the next month before she left again, and anytime Kazuha would be standing in the back, his fingers, 5 of which you always wondered why they were bandaged, would hold a pen as he wrote something down, or pulling a rope. Your eyes somehow always drifted to him. In the early morning you arrived, and entered looking for Beidou when Kazuha came out and passed you.
"Good morning Y/N." He said with a smile on his face as he carried a wooden bucket somewhere else.
"Morning..." You'd quietly answer and before you entered the room you looked back at him, he to you and he laughed lightly, joyously. You shyly laugh too, blushing slightly then rushing away. From the first day you met him there were sparks between the two of you, him later feeling the tension more than before, unlike you who felt it intensely the entire time. Little did you know that later in life you two would fall in love, and you would become familiar with his touch and attention, and the things you wondered about him would be revealed.

Albedo
You sometimes worked with Albedo, the way traveler did. You never really thought much about him though, kind of just living with the fact that he's alive and sometime's a working partner. But one day Timaeus left early, and the lab was left solely for you and Albedo, the night sky shining. Silence dawned the lab, and as you worked away, him as well on the other side completely, you took a moment to look at him, wondering if he was still there. And there he was, writing something down, and when he finished he looked to you.
"Do you need any assistance, Y/N?" He asks calmly. Your eyes widen just slightly for a moment and you look away quickly shaking your head saying, "No! Thank you anyways...!" And you keep working, but something was in you now. You felt very aware of your surroundings, and where he was. Just forget about it, you were just embarrassed by the silence... just forget about it. You tell yourself. Suddenly he was by your side and your face turns pink as his shoulder brushes against yours.
"Just need these." He says and grabs old tubes. Your face turns red as you watch his gloved hand reach for it. Why am I noticing him so much suddenly. He's just working...! Your mind screams. He notices your odd behaviour and when he turns to you, your eyes connect.
"Are you..." He trails off and just looks at you for a moment. What is he doing?!!!! You freak out mentally. He brushes it off and continues.
"Are you sure... you don't require assistance? You haven't made much progress." He picks up from where he left off and looks down to your notes. You look down as well and freak out.
"I- uh! No, thank you for your consideration..." You bow slightly. He goes back to what he was doing and as you work he turns to look at you, tilting his head slightly. He observes the things you do silently, then looks back down, quickly trying to get to work. Let's just say since that night forward, you noticed him a "little bit" more than just someone you worked with. Hehe.

Bennett
You heard of "Benny's adventure team" and of the unfortunate events that followed. You never thought that you would actually meet him though, the sole member of the ghost of a team that is. But certain circumstances brought you and Bennett to an acquaintancship. You two eventually became friends and hung out very often. It was a random day when you suddenly had it. The magic between you two. Just suddenly there. He was laughing and reaching for something, when he turned back and made eye contact with you. It was like a chemical reaction, and sparks were produced. Time felt slow as the two seconds your eyes were connected lasted, and you dart your eyes away. Just after that you realise, why am I embarrassed? You noticed your heart was fluttering and your face felt hot. Bennett also looked away, feeling the sudden intimacy of your eye contact. He quickly tries to change the subject, and both of you are aware of his exposing clothes, you desperately trying to zone out of yourself and feel neutral. However that day forward you felt it everytime and you two were slowly but surely falling in love. It was like it clicked in you, saying, "This boy is perfect." And you started to really think so, even his bad luck something you were fond of, because one, sometimes his lesser bad luck was funny, and two, he always got back on his feet. The sparks between you two grew to fireworks.

A.N. ANNNND I GOT LAZY SO POINT FORM FROM NOW ON I'M SORRY.

Scaramouch
• You had some relation with the fatui
• Scaramouch was angry about something, yelling and ordering around people
•Then he looked at you, someone he's known for a few months
•As he had a hateful expression, you looked up at him with such purity and worry, your kind heart shone through.
•Like an arrow pierced his heart, there was a connection between you two.
•He instantly looks away, furious with himself for being so "silly" and "stupid".
•You stare at him shocked, he looked different then, like he put his guard down...
•What you didn't know is that he thought he just saw a living angel
•You always thought he was attractive, but now there was a tension, awkward and heavy, but welcomed and thrilling.
•Since that day you had him wrapped around your finger.

Kaeya
•He would flirt with you every now and then, but he was never really serious.
•You didn't have feelings for him either.
•Y'all were just friends OKAY.
•But then one day you two and one other were getting something set up, and the other person left leaving you two alone.
•"Here, I got this." You say taking the string from him and taping it up.
• He turns and looks at you with his mouth slightly open in curious way. •It's like everything changed, in a very subtle way.
•You look back at him, dropping a sweat thinking, shoot, why did I do that?
•That was probably your first serious and intimate moment.
•Now you two feel different around each other.
•The sparks was like electricity running through your vains.
•You found yourself thinking about him more often.
•Anytime he flirted with you it felt more real and heartfelt, as Kaeya actually meant it.

A.N HEYYY. LOL SORRY THIS IS SHORT I'VE BEEN BUSY BUSY WITH HOMEWORK 🥴 HOPE YOU LIKED IT ANYWAYSSSS....