Annoying Venti

Venti x Reader

One morning you and your husband Venti are just getting home, Venti walking up the steps and unlocking the door. He slowly steps in, you following behind quickly. He takes off his cape then his shoes. You quickly take yours off and watch him slowly proceed down the hall, you follow basically stepping on his heels, growing impatient.
"Hurry up! I need to pee!" You say urgently. Venti turns to look at you, a smug smile appears on his lips.
"Okay." He says and continues his way down the hall making sure to take up as much space as possible. You watch him feeling agrivated and say, "Venti!" your hands trying to push him aside. He hardly budges making you more annoyed. You keep trying to push him away, when suddenly he moves back and you fly forward a little. You quickly shoot a glare at him as he gives you a small smirk.
"Hmph!" You huff then go into the bathroom. Once you come out you see your husband leaning against the wall with a mischievous look on his face. You roll your eyes to him, remembering a few moments ago. You go to get a glass of water and as you're taking a sip you feel Venti's arms slide around your waist.
"I love you." He says into your neck. You turn to look at him as he starts to nuzzle his face against your cheek. You were certain he didn't have a drink today, so you knew his obnoxious chewing was solely purposed to bother you. You watch him with a blunt expression as he chews his gum to your ear.
"Ew!" You groan. He pulls away and looks at you innocently.
"Want some?" He asks with a curious expression. Then he taps his finger to his gum and stretches it out to you.
"No." You say and go up to do something else.

Later around lunch you sit at the table in your kitchen as Venti cooks something while humming a song. You start to speak.
"Hey Venti, yesterday I had a good time with Xingqiu." You say, quiet for a bit waiting for him to respond, but you see that he's now singing softly. You kept talking hoping maybe he'd hear you now.
"We read quite an interesting story." You comment a little louder. You turn to look at him and you see he's still immersed in his song and cooking. Feeling slightly annoyed and desperate for his attention you start to say things you think he'll actually listen to.
"After we read we went to... ANGEL'S SHARE." You mention the place louder than the rest of the words and very enthusiastically.
He paid no mind to you and you started to feel frustrated and sad.
"And Diluc was there! We were able to catch up, you know. Xingqiu's not usually in Mondstat. It was great!" You voice your last hope of gaining your partners attention. To your misfortune, he still shows no sign of any acknowledgment.
"Hmph..." You turn around and start up with paperwork necessary for your occupation. Once the food was done Venti came over and set a plate down for you. You look at it surprised as you see it's your favourite meal. You raise your brow to him and frown thinking, just what are you trying to do to me?
"Venti, I was talking to you." You say and he smiles saying, "What was the book about?" Anger fills you.
"So you were listening! You just thought it was a perfect idea to ignore me!" You were furious and you see Venti walking over to the calender as he silently points to April 1st. Your eyes widen as you realise it's April fools day. And you were the fool.

Venti made sure the rest of the day that he was making it up to you.
"I just wanted to see how you'd react, forgive me Y/N!" He explained. You did forgive him, but this was now your joke. He definitely went the extra mile trying to apologize, you forgive him though.

A.N ;)) 667 words