Softness for you, mix

Characters x Reader

Venti
He seems tough but.....
With you he loves to just lay on your lap or just on you in general, singing, playing his lyre, or chatting. He would hate to let anyone know just how mushy he was for you. He would stop talking or playing and just stare into your eyes, getting lost in them, feeling so happy he was there with you. Cuddly boy take care of him.

Bennett
He seems tough but...
No one knows that he literally loves sitting behind you with his arms wrapped around your waist, as he has you between his legs. He loves listening to you and having at least something of you in contact with him. Whether it's your kneecaps brushed together, or his hand patting your hair, or if you're shy in public he will just have his arm against yours. He doesn't seem like the type to be touch-starved with his positive attitude but you've been all over him.

Kazuha
He seems tough but....
He loves when you play with his hair so much and he loves laying with you. You will be laying down on your bed doing whatever, and he just loves laying partially on your side, with his cheek on your chest area. He also loves to sleep with you, just because you're so cuddly and he loves you so much. Dozing off is something he only feels comfortable to do with you. Listening to a water stream with you or other nature sounds is also a favorite of his.

Razor
He seems tough but....
He is really a little boy at heart. He just loves making you smile and he loves when you call him a good boy, or funny, or say his idea was clever. He really looks up to you while also wanting to be the one to protect you for the rest of his life. No one suspected him to be so attached to someone. Also protect this baby.

Xiao
He seems tough but....
He just wants to be with you. All the time. It would be lying to say he doesn't watch over you more than you know, because any moment he has to spare he will check on you, make sure you're okay. He is the most contempt he's ever felt when he's with you. From sitting at Wangshu Inn on the balcony in the sunset with you, to the middle of the wilderness, it doesn't matter, because you're his inspiration and joy.

Diluc
He seems tough but...
He loves being a house husband for you. That's right. People don't expect how much husband material he actually is, but he loves cooking for you, surprising you with flowers, doing extra chores than his fair share and spending time just talking with you. He shows his care for you by taking things off your plate and providing for you. He just loves seeing your smile as you realize and notice the things he's done for you.

Kaeya
He seems tough but....
He only cries around you. He will cry maybe once a month, and only you have ever seen his tears. You are the only one who has seen his vulnerable side because he loves you, and wants you to know what he's keeping to himself. He doesn't want secrets building a wall between the two of you. And of course you love being there for him, you never want him to feel like he can't talk to you, and you just want his sadness and pain and trauma to go away. You'd be holding his hand and holding him close to your chest, as he has another day where it's just to hard to smile. He's so thankful for you.

Xingqiu
He seems tough but....
He seriously loves teasing you and being silly with you. Like booping your noise, making silly noises and running around the house as if he was a monster is something you're used to. His playful side is something only people close to him experience, but he's extra soft for you, play wrestling then holding your wrists down smirking, just to let himself be flipped by you. He loves when you tease back.

Gorou
He seems tough but....
CUDDLES CUDDLES CUDDLES. This man is so cuddly, his tail just wags so much and his ears flicker while you hum softly while holding him. He's such a baby for you. If you two are in private it is guaranteed he is someone in contact with you, sooooo, good luck. But it does make you happy seeing how happy he is, and you think it's funny when his work switch is turned on and he is all serious, not clinging to you once. So he can contain himself, hmmm? You'd think to yourself. Although he's not touchy in public, everyone else still sees his clear admiration and love for you just by the way he perks up when you speak and the way he smiles and looks at you.